Febreze Unstopables™ Candle 6 oz. Jar uploaded by Rachel R.Febreze Unstopables™ Candle 6 oz. Jar uploaded by Victoria s.Febreze Unstopables™ Candle 6 oz. Jar uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY FEBREZE

Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in Lush.

Tiffany T.
Walnut Creek, CA
Febreze UNstopables in fresh scent permeates the surrounding area with a fresh from the laundry scent. I actually decided to try this candle because I have used the Febreze UNstopable laundry scent boosters and enjoyed those. For a small package it packs a big punch of odor elimination in small areas (think small apartments, or bathrooms). I know that there are other scents available but I have only tried the Fresh Scent. If you enjoy the smell of freshly laundered linens then you will thoroughly enjoy this long lasting scent! 4 stars because it needs to come in a larger sized jar (think Yankee candle size tumblers)!
Rachel R.
Yukon, OK
I am usually obsessed with the unstoppable products. I was extremely excited when I found the candle in the sent I LOVE! However, I am disappointed in the candle. Its sent is a little off. It reminds me of liquorish. I won't be buying it again.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I got the scent fresh and it really does smells fresh. It definitely eliminates odor and the scent is not too empowering. I have an uncle who likes to visit and smokes cigarette so whenever he comes by I light one of these up and his smell does not bother me anymore.
Jennifer H.
I bought this at Walmart and I loved it. It's priced a little high only because it only lasts a couple of days. Other than that it has a great lingering smell and I love the brand.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
These are the bet smelling candles ever! I had this for my swifter and when they came out with the other products I was so excited and the candle is my absolute favorite!
Maria B.
Living in a house full of men, there's a ton of unpleasant odors. This candle is amazing! The scent is heavenly & let's me pretend I'm not surrounded by animals.
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
I am addicted to candles so when I saw Febreze had a candle out I couldn't resist. I wasn't disappointed. The smell was so fresh and long lasting. It was a very comforting smell. These are now a staple in my house!
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
This candle is so fresh! It burns quite a while and the string doesn't tend to get melted into the wax like I'v noticed with other candles.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
I love the unstoppable sents they last a very long time and are not over bearing at all I use the air freshener the spray I love it all
Rebecca P.
Rossville
Just plain fantastic product. I'm glad they made it and it works. The smells last forever. Doesn't seem to bug my skin either.