Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 169 fl oz

Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz

by Febreze

Crank up the fresh-tensity of your home’s fabrics and clean away stinks with Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher Fresh—an instant explosion of airy undertones and crisp, vibrant layers with up to 2X the scent power of base Febreze. Go ahead, just try and stop sniffing… we dare ya.

I Know that I loved the detergent but I was wondering if it has the same long lasting smell like it?
What's your favorite scent in this line?
Does any of the other scents work just as good? I've only ever used this one.
Start your review of Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I've never used it and had to spray later on in the day.in reviews
Mya B.
Pottstown, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Mya B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Smells so good! Really strong and fresh smell. I spray it on my couch, my bed, and my shower curtain( it’s cloth material) always refreshes it! I will always repurchase.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Target
I love love love the way this smells. I love all of the Unstoppable line but this is my favorite scent. Out of all the fabric sprays this one works the best in my house and last the longest. I love how great it smells. It’s super fresh and people always compliment how good my house smells.
Brandy N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Unstopables Febreze fabric spray smells really good. It freshens up the most stinky smells you can come across. We hit dead skunk remains on the road and my car smelled terrible. My Unstopables Febreze fabric spray took care of it. I definitely recommend it. It is very affordable and you can buy it at Walmart. [product:febreze-unstopables™-fresh-fabric-refresher]
Amber M.
Maryville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love to use this product to freshen up my couches curtains and beds mainly! I have a dog that lives in the house and sometimes things just need to be freshened up and this stuff does it!! Great scent and very effective keeps things smelling fresh for days!
Najaah B.
Pensacola, FL
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Najaah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Put it literally on everything. From beds to couches to rugs. The scent last for a very long time, and it’s not overwhelming
Bibi S.
Howell, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Bibi S.
I've tried this product for the first time and can't seem to stop spraying. I love this stuff I use it on the carpet, couch on the bed even in the bathroom. It freshens up the whole house also works great in the car, everything smells like you've been cleaning all day. I would recommend this product it's amazing
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Wow! This is really good. My husband brought this home and I cannot be more pleased with the results. I save this one for my clothes when I’ve been around smells like food and need to refresh quickly.
Danielle Q.
Biddeford, ME
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Danielle Q.
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this product! It’s great and lasts awhile! And it’s fairly priced!! This by far is my favorite Febreze!! Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz
Jierra R.
Lafayette, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher pack - 16.9 fl oz uploaded by Jierra R.
This is one of my all time favorite Febreze products. I love how they collaborated with unstoppables. This smells so fresh and it smells like fresh laundry. It's inexpensive and it will leave your house smelling refreshed.
Jenny R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This really works! The scent is light and lovely and it sprays out in a fine mist so it doesn’t drench whatever you are spraying. It is a bit more expensive than other room/fabric sprays, but you don’t have to use near as much and the scent lingers much longer. So, you use less at a time and it lasts longer. All in all, it is so worth it and I will purchase again.