Febreze Unstopables FABRIC Fresh

by Febreze

Crank up the fresh-tensity of your home’s fabrics and clean away stinks with Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher Fresh—an instant explosion of airy undertones and crisp, vibrant layers with up to 2X the scent power of base Febreze. Go ahead, just try and stop sniffing… we dare ya.

What's your favorite scent in this line?
Does any of the other scents work just as good? I've only ever used this one.
I love this scent. Has anyone used the Shimmer or Spring Unstopables? Debating on whether or not to get this one again or switch it up.
Start your review of Febreze Unstopables FABRIC Fresh!
Product Highlights
“I've never used it and had to spray later on in the day.” in reviews
Stansbury Pk, UT
We use this Febreze the most. The scent is my favorite! With a preteen boy, we spray this all over his room to take the boy smell away. Plus we spray it on our clothes and around the house.
Lexington , KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Absolutely love the way this stuff smells!! I'm a big fan of Frebreze! I have the candles and air freshener! I think the candle is the best and will make your whole house smell good!! I would recommend to anyone!!
I can't get enough of this scent! I use the scentables laundry too! The scent lingers. I spray it on everything from my curtains, to my pillows, to my towels for that extra scent!
Swampscott, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the most delicious scent. It keeps my blankets and couches smelling fresh and crisp between deep cleans and washes. With a dog I’m always trying to keep up with freshness
Minneapolis, MN
Definitely keep it by my bedside! It works really well for about 2 hours and then it definitely fizzles out. I felt like I read of killing the odor or neutralizing the odor it is very strong in scent to mask it for a while. It could have very well been the scent I chose but then again I think.... everyone loves what I love! Lol not expensive, I didn't regret my purchase, but I will be purchasing a candle next time. Gives the same affect and they're decorative.
Waukesha , WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used this daily to freshen up rooms in my house when they were feeling stuffy/stale. It worked well that’s neutralize any scents and lasted the day. This scent is fresh and subtle, like clean laundry.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I LOVE this product. I actually love the entire Unstopables line. I always have this on hand. It's great for spraying on the couch, bedding, carpet, bath mats, etc. I love a fresh smelling house and this just does the trick. The scent lasts for awhile too. I highly recommend this product, especially this particular scent. Love it. You can find it at stores like Walmart and Target for a decent price.
Woodward, OK
Febreze Unstopables FABRIC Fresh uploaded by Sherri C.
This is a wonderful product to freshen your bedding, bathroom or anywhere you need to freshen up! It's such a gentle scent but yet freshens up without over powering your home with heavy sprays. I keep this around all the time! I highly recommend this product. I purchased this at Walmart at a very reasonable price. Well worth it!
Shamokin, PA
My FAVORITE scent for my home. I have pets so I try to stay away for the food like smells but don't always want a clean linen scent. This is just the right amount of fresh and sweet and never fails to make guests notice my clean smelling home. If you're looking for something different I highly suggest this whole line!
Febreze Unstopables FABRIC Fresh uploaded by Madelyne S.
What don't i spray this on! Sooooooo good it smells. I have a dog that loves to lay on my bed! So this is the best option to keep that conner where she lays fresh! I also use it on the patios pillows and even as an air freshener!