BY FEBREZE #12 in Air Purifiers

Inhales odors, so you don t have to.™ Eliminates odors, doesn t mask them - bathrooms, closets, diapers, tobacco, and pet areas. For use with TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Odor Eliminator OdorSmart™ carbon filter - specially formulated to trap & neutralize odors Lasts up to 1 year* *Filter life may vary, depending on usage and household conditions. Compatible with the TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Odor Eliminator and TrueAir™ Plug-Mount™ Air Cleaner. Questions regarding this product?  Call or visit hamiltonbeach.com see more...

Febreze True Air Replacement Filter
  • "I love all febreeze products, they leave your house smelling fresh and clean and the more they come out with the more I buy!" in 20 reviews
  • "i absolutely recommend this product, it smells amazing, i love using these products makes the whole house smell amazing " in 8 reviews
  • "they keep your house smelling fresh and are affordable" in 3 reviews
  • "It smells really good but i would rather use candles to my house smell good but the scent last long" in 3 reviews
  • "makes the house smell really good.some very nice scent that will keep your house with a wonderfull aroma" in 3 reviews
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Love these because it really does make the house smell great.  However, they do not las very long.  I would say the strongest scent is within the first 4 days and slowly fades to nothing where nobody can notice a difference.  Give it a shot for that clean feel though!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Thease are great for all over the house. They smell great and leaves your house smelling great and odor free. Very effective I like is affordable not expensive. I would recommend to others to buy them and try them
لميسة  .
queens
I love how great my home smells like after I started using this. An truly appealing scent that gets you great complements. I really do love it but sadly it doesn’t last that long. So after a week you have to purchase another one.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I've used these for quite some time. Due to the pets, etc. I have in my house and that due to harsh winters. My house is closed up during the winter. Fresh, clean air does not get inside. Like it does during the summer months. These really help with odors and stale air. I wouldn't use anything else. Additionally, I am grateful that I can order them here! In the past I have had to go from store to store looking for them. Ordering here was so convenient!
Ximena O.
Kissimmee, FL
These replacement filters are the all-purpose ones designed to go into the Febreze True Air plug-in. There are three unscented carbon filters to a package, along with three of the timer bubble packs. These filters will do a reasonable job for about six weeks of continuous use. If you want to get the most performance out of the Febreze True Air, go for the Hamilton Beach filters labeled for smokers or pet owners, those work much more effectively and last longer
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
The plug in refills are good to keep around because you always need a refill. When I use them I get about a month to two month use out of them before I am looking for my refills. It does give off a really nice scent for the first few days and then the scent isn't as strong as it was after that. You can still smell it if you are really close but as for a defuser type effect, it just fades.
Odette M.
Waipahu, HI
they are amazing. I have been struggling with odors for so long, and refuse to spray a bunch of chemicals in the air to mask them. This little device just sucks them up. We leave them on 24/7 and so far we are just shy of 1/2 way through the life of the first filter, and we've had them for almost 3 weeks. Looks like we'll go through one filter every 6-7 weeks.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I think these are the best filters on the market today. They lash just says long as normal filters. They made the whole house smell fresh without making it smell like a fragrance factory. I would definitely recommend these for people with allergies or houses and seem to be dusty more often.
Janette C.
Portland, OR
I can't burn candles 24 hours a day, but I can leave my Febreze filter plugged in! This low power, quiet little filter/ fan circulates the air in my room and eliminates some unwanted pet smells! Love this product!!
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
I have two little ones at home, plus two dogs, a turtle and countless dirty shoes and socks in my house. Fabreze True Air is what keeps my house smelling like I have none of those. It keeps my house smelling fresh
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
This looks great but hoes does it work?! where can I buy it?
Lauren P.
MENIFEE, CA
Where do you get these? I love fabreeze and this sounds like an awesome idea but I've never seen them anywhere. I guess I can order them online, but then I have no price comparison or coupon.
Mallory B.
Maumelle, AR
Do these really help the air to remain less smelly and stuffy?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
How long does each filter last?
Juana M.
For those who are familiar with this product and have used it, approximately how long will it last?