BY FEBREZE #4 in Air Purifiers

Enjoy clean indoor air with this Febreze FHT190W tower HEPA air purifier that features a filter-change indicator light for a reminder when the filter needs replacement. The HEPA filter provides optimum performance. see more...

• Where can I buy this in Ontario Canada1 Answers
  • How long do the filters last each time? Looking for somet...9 Answers
  • I really want to try this product2 Answers
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I love this,I've had it about 8 days now and within the first hour or so I could tell the air was cleaner and didn't feel as heavy,the linen & sky scent cartridge that came with it doesn't really spread threw out the room as much as I thought it would but that's fine with me I didn't want an overly powerful sent taking over the room anyways and I can smell hints of it of course more so when I've been out of the room for a bit.
Sarah D.
I felt like there wasn't enough fan power for my liking. I like to have a loud fan running at night to keep me from waking up when trains go by my house and while this had a whirr to it, it wasn't nearly as loud as I needed it to be. It was really nice that it had a HEPA filter because we ended up using it in my daughter's Nursery and now we have it in her toy room. It's lasted a long time, it just didn't serve the purpose then I bought it for and it would have been nice to have an air purifier in my own bedroom without having to run multiple fans.
Joni T.
Tarentum, PA
Gosh, I love this product. We use it in our apartment and it really helps because my fiancé used to smoke inside. Since quitting we still just couldn't get the smell out of the air. My landlord's garage is right below our apartment and there are times we smell exhaust fumes from his car or his ATV. This air purifier helps so much in making my apartment smell and ever feel cleaner.
Crystal G.
Awesome because it moves air like a fan with the benefit of a thick filter in the back to filter the air, but don't buy this to make your house smell good... The air freshener is nothing more than a joke. I never ONCE smelled it in my living room and I had it set to full blast.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
I love this purifier. You can really tell the difference it makes with all of your senses. The febreze makes it smell good but the smell doesn’t stay as strong very long. Definitely recommend it though!
Ivy B.
Chicago
A friend of mines has this in her nursery for her baby!!! I think she uses the lavender scent refil...the nursery so calming and relaxing and did I mention smells terrific!!! I have 2 toddlers myself and I definitely want to get one for my girls room!!!A must try for me!!!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
My son has horrid allergies and a friend of mine suggested buying an air purifier because we have pets. This has been a life saver, it has helped his allergies so much and I can't say enough about the great smell, it makes our entire house smell great.
Shayne A.
Machine is very loud. I was really hoping to notice a difference but months later nothing. Ive changed out the filters once already. You have to buy 2 filters....at 10-15 each!!! It fell over 1 time while I was vacuuming and the knob broke off!! Its now sitting and collecting dust. Waste of money.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
I received this unit for free from Influenster. Having two teenagers, a smoker, and three dogs in my home, you can imagine the smell that tends to float in the air. First, I love how sleek the unit is, I received it in white and put it in the corner by my couch. The instructions are clear and it is very easy to use. There are three settings, the high setting is a tad bit loud, but leaving it on the medium setting works just fine. After two days, I checked the filters and you can already see the shmutz that it was collecting from the air. I have given this 4 out of 5 stars only because the scent pack from Febreze is SO strong. I am not super sensitive to smells but after the unit was running for a couple of hours, I had to take the scent pack out due to getting a headache. That first night I also cut and cooked onions and the usual pungent onion aroma did not linger, the unit just sucked it up! Thank you Influenster and Febreze for the opportunity to try this product, I love this so much that I will be purchasing the mini tower for my parents and sisters for the Holidays.
Sadie H.
We recently moved into a duplex that was previously occupied by a smoker for 4 years so you can only imagine how the house smelled. We deep cleaned everything (walls, ceiling, carpets) everything and the smell only slightly disappeared. We bought this purifier and the smell was completely gone in a few weeks and it smells amazing as well! I know feel safe breathing the air in my home!
member-598f3902d
Ark
How long do the filters last each time? Looking for something that last a long time and that I can keep running through the day , while I am at work.
Samantha B.
I have a toddler who is congested on and off again constantly throughout the year with seasonal allergies. Does this aide in eliminating that?
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
Will this have any side effects on my dog ?
member-598f3902d
Ark
I have heard good things about this product and looking for something that would keep my house smell good out through the day. Would love to find something that I can keep running all day long. Would this be a good product to keep running all day long in a house with small animals?
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Is influenster giving these away to test?