BY FEBREZE #75 in Air Fresheners

Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit Air Refresher.
Inspired by the winding canals of Thailand that are lined with dragon fruits, mangoes and papayas.
Eliminates odors and freshens. see more...

Febreze Thai Dragon Fruit Air Refresher
  • "It smells delicious and gets rid of the doggy smell in my home, when i have guests coming over." in 5 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreeze has always been my favorite air freshener. It may be a little more pricey then the alternatives but in my opinion it is worth it. They have many different scents to choose from and they all smell great. They are long lasting and definitely do their job.
Gemini M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Love Febreeze and this scent is so great. Isn't overbearing but will definitely leave your room smelling fresh, even after your newborn fills up a diaper with "treats". Lol The packaging is a cute color as well. Very easy spray design.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
This is one of my favorite scents to keep in our bathroom for guest. It smells so sweet and has a touch of mango. I also enjoy spraying it throughout the house for a fresh scent. And this is also very affordable we usually purchase ours at Walmart.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love love love. Helps cover the stinky dog smell when they come in from playing outside in our hot Florida heat. Never disappointed. Decent price for the amount of product.
hanna y.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This scent smells so good, sometimes I spray it just so I can smell it. It has a really juicy and fruity smell, not like those over flowery of chemical-y scents that give me headaches. And the scent lasts longer than other brands.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
I love this spray for the whole house it covers up the kitchen or bathroom smells and is effective in just making the house smell good. It is affordable to use and I would recommend to anyone to purchase this product
Courtney M.
Georgia
This used to be my favorite scent! There were even matching candles. I would buy multiples at a time. I would spray it all the time just to smell it. I haven't found it in forever though. If you come across it I definitely recommend trying it out. Maybe I'll find it again one day.
Ashley H.
Brockport
Febreeze is my go to air freshener. I love the different scents to choose from and if spraying on furniture it seems to last. I spray my home all over with theseveral products before having company over.
Audrey S.
I used to use this as a perfume in middle school because it works just as well and I liked the nice cool mist during hot summer months! I love the smell obviously and it smells great in the house too!
Denise H.
Fairview Park, OH
Thai dragon is such a good smell. I use it as an air freshener in a stairwell between two floors. The scent lasts and it does leave the after spray gunk floating in the air for hours
Angela g.
Springfield, IL
Does anyone else love the smell of cupcakes? I wish they would make an air freshener smell of cupcakes to go with my candles..
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
What's your favorite scent?
Katlyn V.
What are some scents that aren't over powering?!
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
What is your favorite scent??
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Has anyone tried this scent? It honestly sounds like it would smell so good.