BY FEBREZE

Febreze Stick & Refresh Pure Refreshment Freshener Unit with Refill: Sticks at the source of odors Sticks for freshness anywhere Command strips peel off easily and leave no residue Perfect for tight spaces such as trash bins, closets and bathrooms see more...

• Till you pull them out....but I would just stand them up ...1 Answers
  • How long does it stay stuck? 1 Answers
Febreze Stick & Refresh Pure Refreshment Freshener Unit with Refill
  • "these work great, smell great, and lost a fairly long time without putting a dent in my wallet." in 2 reviews
  • "these refills are great the plugin things work well smell amazing and last a pretty long time " in 1 review
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love to stick these in my closet to help keep everything staying fresh. I like all the different scents so I change out every time one goes dead. They last about a month before I notice they loose their scent. Some of them will last a bit longer though.
Korinne T.
I purchased one of these and used it in my college dorm room and I have to say I was very impressed with the sun and how long the sent lasted. This product is cost-effective and it's definitely worth trying out! I feel like these would be more affective in small rooms, or spaces.
lyndsey b.
Colorado Springs, CO
These work great, smell great, and lost a fairly long time without putting a dent in my wallet. they even cover up the kitty litter smell
Emily S.
Sardinia, OH
I love these!! They work so well and help keep your house smelling good. They last quite a while as well. They're worth the price!!
I use these near my cat litter box. It's refreshing and really makes the utility room smell fresh and not like a cat box room.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
Does a great job in keeping my apartment smelling fresh. I love how small it is because I can put it almost everywhere
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are fantastic for placing in the smellier areas of your house,like in a trash can lid or by the litter box!
Mattie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the scents that febreze comes in, but this product only keeps its smell for about 2 weeks.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
These refills are great the plugin things work well smell amazing and last a pretty long time
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
I love the smell of Febreze, but I prefer the spray. This really doesn't last very long.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
Till you pull them out....but I would just stand them up somewhere because when you pull them they can mess up your walls
elisha g.
Powell, TN
How long does it stay stuck?