Febreze Stick & Refresh Pure Refreshment Freshener Unit with Refill

by Febreze

Febreze Stick & Refresh Pure Refreshment Freshener Unit with Refill: Sticks at the source of odors Sticks for freshness anywhere Command strips peel off easily and leave no residue Perfect for tight spaces such as trash bins, closets and bathrooms

Till you pull them out....but I would just stand them up somewhere because when you pull them they can mess up your walls
How long does it stay stuck?
Start your review of Febreze Stick & Refresh Pure Refreshment Freshener Unit with Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
these work great, smell great, and lost a fairly long time without putting a dent in my wallet.in 2 reviews
these refills are great the plugin things work well smell amazing and last a pretty long time in 1 review
3 years agoBella Vista, AR
I love to stick these in my closet to help keep everything staying fresh. I like all the different scents so I change out every time one goes dead. They last about a month before I notice they loose their scent. Some of them will last a bit longer though.
5 years ago
I purchased one of these and used it in my college dorm room and I have to say I was very impressed with the sun and how long the sent lasted. This product is cost-effective and it's definitely worth trying out! I feel like these would be more affective in small rooms, or spaces.
5 years agoColorado Springs, CO
These work great, smell great, and lost a fairly long time without putting a dent in my wallet. they even cover up the kitty litter smell
4 years agoSardinia, OH
I love these!! They work so well and help keep your house smelling good. They last quite a while as well. They're worth the price!!
5 years ago
I use these near my cat litter box. It's refreshing and really makes the utility room smell fresh and not like a cat box room.
5 years agoPhoenix, AZ
Does a great job in keeping my apartment smelling fresh. I love how small it is because I can put it almost everywhere
5 years agoMurfreesboro, TN
These are fantastic for placing in the smellier areas of your house,like in a trash can lid or by the litter box!
5 years agoPhoenix, AZ
I love the scents that febreze comes in, but this product only keeps its smell for about 2 weeks.
5 years agoEast Boston, MA
These refills are great the plugin things work well smell amazing and last a pretty long time
5 years agoBroken Arrow, OK
I love the smell of Febreze, but I prefer the spray. This really doesn't last very long.