BY FEBREZE

Pure Refreshment With Command Brand&Reg; 3M&Reg; Meet The Most Convenient Way To Eliminate The Toughest Odors From Your Home's Tightest Spots.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Stick &Amp; Refresh Goes Where No Febreze Has Gone Before, Adhering To Surfaces To Remove Odors At The Source.&Nbsp; 3M Command Strips Hold Strongly And Stretch Off Cleanly, Leaving No Residue (When Used As Directed).&Nbsp; Stick It To Trash Bins, Shoe Closets, In Bathrooms, Or Any Other Confined Space To Corner Odors And Enjoy A Light, Clean Scent For Up To 30 Days.&Nbsp; Simply Insert A Refill Scent Cartridge At The End Of The 30 Days To Keep The Freshness Going Strong, Everywhere! Sticks At The Source Of Odors Sticks For Freshness Anywhere Variety Of Scents Available 3M Command Strips Peel Off Easily &Amp; Leave No Residue* *Use As Directed.&Nbsp; Perfect For Tight Spaces Such As Trash Bins, Closets &Amp; Bathrooms. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Refill ~ 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

Amra M.
I have tried all of the scents to see which one I like... But I actually hate all the scents for those not looking for a smell but for the freshener to make a whole room smell then this will do the job. But personally, whenever I pass by it I get a headache and start to sneeze I hate it!
Sarah  A.
Average. I really like it to cover up pet odor. I keep it right near my Labrador's bed because it freshens it up. I dislike that it doesn't seem to last very long. I wish there was a simpler solution except for unplugging it.
Emily I.
Millersport, OH
I use these everywhere in my house, mostly because they're easy to hide! One behind the trash can, by the cat liter box. I basically have one behind everything and the smell is not overwhelming and they last awhile.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely LOVE this product! I tried it on a whim on the inside of my trash can lid and it actually works AMAZING! It is easy to use and lasts over a month.
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
I have two of these in my closet! I absolutely love it! It makes the closet smell fresh, yet not overbearing. It lasts about 4 months, so definitely worth the money in my opinion!
Katie R.
I really like these, but as soon as they start drying up the scent is very less noticeable, and they do not seem to last more than a week. I switched to scented oils, instead.
Phylicia V.
Pooler, GA
I love all the Febreze products including this one. The smell is wonderful and they last for about a month which is nice, the replacements are easy to use and easy to store.
Sarah K.
We use one next to the litter box and in our camper. I love how well this works in keeping the odors down. I am going to be getting one for the boys bathroom next!
Emma V.
Moline, IL
I enjoyed this product and the scent lasted for some time. The only thing I wish is that it would last a little stronger then it does and be a stronger scent
Theresa M.
Kunkletown , PA
Work beautifully sometimes can be over bearing if in a small area but if you have PETs I imagine it would work really well in O'Dor eliminating
Kendall B.
What is your favorite scent?