BY FEBREZE

Fresh Meadows With Command Brand&Reg; 3M&Reg; Meet The Most Convenient Way To Eliminate The Toughest Odors From Your Home's Tightest Spots.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Stick &Amp; Refresh Goes Where No Febreze Has Gone Before, Adhering To Surfaces To Remove Odors At The Source.&Nbsp; 3M Command Strips Hold Strongly And Stretch Off Cleanly, Leaving No Residue (When Used As Directed).&Nbsp; Stick It To Trash Bins, Shoe Closets, In Bathrooms, Or Any Other Confined Space To Corner Odors And Enjoy A Light, Clean Scent For Up To 30 Days.&Nbsp; Simply Insert A Refill Scent Cartridge At The End Of The 30 Days To Keep The Freshness Going Strong, Everywhere! Sticks At The Source Of Odors Sticks For Freshness Anywhere Variety Of Scents Available 3M Command Strips Peel Off Easily &Amp; Leave No Residue* *Use As Directed.&Nbsp; Perfect For Tight Spaces Such As Trash Bins, Closets &Amp; Bathrooms. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Refill ~ 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

• I haven't seen these in Febreze Gain scent. Have you?1 Answers
  • Dose anyone have this problem where you can only smell it right w...4 Answers
  • The packages says to refill "regularly" for continued freshness a...1 Answers
Febreze Stick & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit Fresh Meadows
  • "Febreze Stick & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit Fresh Meadows smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It keeps odors blocked and has long lasting freshening effects." in 1 review
  • "These smell really good but they don't last long enough." in 1 review
  • "The smells is great and last awhile up t0 30 days n my car." in 1 review
  • "Gives very strong scent And leaves the whole room smelling great For such a small wall plug in!" in 1 review
Nicole M.
I purchased this and put it in the bathroom and I must say it left a nice fresh scent throughout the bathroom. It keeps odors blocked and has long lasting freshening effects. I wouldn't mind buying more of these.
Casi S.
Lodi, Ca
I love these, I always have one stuck inside my garbage can, in the dog room and in the dirty clothes room! They last a while and are relatively inexpensive!
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
These are awesome. Best served on the side of your trashcan, on the side of toilet, under dash board in car......possibilities are endless.
Ashley B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love any fabreeze product. I have tried them all. All with great success. I have yet to smell a bad scent in their line of products.
Paige W.
Debary, FL
Esmeralda  M.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product it work so wonderful and for the price I got it for was awesome 3.99$ !!!
sonya m.
Tate, Ga
These smell really good but they don't last long enough. I specifically like the fresh meadows scent in these.
Jennifer H.
Athens, Tx
Yuck. This product poses a fire hazard!!! I would not buy these at all. Don't buy these
Jenna g.
Carrollton, KY
I
Love
To place this item
N my car or in closets! The smells is great and last awhile up t0 30 days n my car.
Ka l.
megan w.
Dose anyone have this problem where you can only smell it right when you take it out of the package after that i cant smell it seems to dry up quick?
Viviene A.
Long Beach, CA
The packages says to refill "regularly" for continued freshness and odor elimination. Approximately how long does it last and is it worth the cost to keep replacing?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
I haven't seen these in Febreze Gain scent. Have you?