BY FEBREZE

Fresh Meadows With Command Brand&Reg; 3M&Reg; Meet The Most Convenient Way To Eliminate The Toughest Odors From Your Home's Tightest Spots.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Stick &Amp; Refresh Goes Where No Febreze Has Gone Before, Adhering To Surfaces To Remove Odors At The Source.&Nbsp; 3M Command Strips Hold Strongly And Stretch Off Cleanly, Leaving No Residue (When Used As Directed).&Nbsp; Stick It To Trash Bins, Shoe Closets, In Bathrooms, Or Any Other Confined Space To Corner Odors And Enjoy A Light, Clean Scent For Up To 30 Days.&Nbsp; Simply Insert A Refill Scent Cartridge At The End Of The 30 Days To Keep The Freshness Going Strong, Everywhere! Sticks At The Source Of Odors Sticks For Freshness Anywhere Variety Of Scents Available 3M Command Strips Peel Off Easily &Amp; Leave No Residue* *Use As Directed.&Nbsp; Perfect For Tight Spaces Such As Trash Bins, Closets &Amp; Bathrooms. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Refill ~ 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

• I haven't seen these in Febreze Gain scent. Have you?1 Answers
  • Dose anyone have this problem where you can only smell it...4 Answers
  • The packages says to refill "regularly" for continued fre...1 Answers
  • "These smell really good but they don't last long enough." in 1 review
  • "Febreze Stick & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit Fresh Meadows smells really good." in 1 review
  • "The smells is great and last awhile up t0 30 days n my car." in 1 review
  • "Gives very strong scent And leaves the whole room smelling great For such a small wall plug in!" in 1 review
Tyler B.
New Albany, OH
These smell amazing I use them everywhere, inside my trash cans, entry closets. Laundry room. Anywhere space is limited. Easy peel and place product for an amazing refreshing scent.
Nicole M.
I purchased this and put it in the bathroom and I must say it left a nice fresh scent throughout the bathroom. It keeps odors blocked and has long lasting freshening effects. I wouldn't mind buying more of these.
Leah  J.
Florence, MT
First I like how cute they are compared to other air-freshener plugins. Secondly, I'm impressed with how strong the scent it for such a small unit. It is wonderful in the car! It lasts up to 30 days! It doesn't get any better than that!
ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
These are great! They are affordable and they smell wonderful. You can also find coupons for them quite frequently which is nice. Definitely a product I buy and will continue to buy.
Casi S.
Lodi, Ca
I love these, I always have one stuck inside my garbage can, in the dog room and in the dirty clothes room! They last a while and are relatively inexpensive!
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
These are awesome. Best served on the side of your trashcan, on the side of toilet, under dash board in car......possibilities are endless.
Ashley B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love any fabreeze product. I have tried them all. All with great success. I have yet to smell a bad scent in their line of products.
sonya m.
Tate, Ga
These smell really good but they don't last long enough. I specifically like the fresh meadows scent in these.
Jenna g.
Carrollton, KY
I
Love
To place this item
N my car or in closets! The smells is great and last awhile up t0 30 days n my car.
Esmeralda  M.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this product it work so wonderful and for the price I got it for was awesome 3.99$ !!!
megan w.
Dose anyone have this problem where you can only smell it right when you take it out of the package after that i cant smell it seems to dry up quick?
Viviene A.
Parker, CO
The packages says to refill "regularly" for continued freshness and odor elimination. Approximately how long does it last and is it worth the cost to keep replacing?
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
I haven't seen these in Febreze Gain scent. Have you?