BY FEBREZE

Clean Zest With Command Brand&Reg; 3M&Reg; Meet The Most Convenient Way To Eliminate The Toughest Odors From Your Home's Tightest Spots.&Nbsp; Febreze&Reg; Stick &Amp; Refresh Goes Where No Febreze Has Gone Before, Adhering To Surfaces To Remove Odors At The Source.&Nbsp; 3M Command Strips Hold Strongly And Stretch Off Cleanly, Leaving No Residue (When Used As Directed).&Nbsp; Stick It To Trash Bins, Shoe Closets, In Bathrooms, Or Any Other Confined Space To Corner Odors And Enjoy A Light, Clean Scent For Up To 30 Days.&Nbsp; Simply Insert A Refill Scent Cartridge At The End Of The 30 Days To Keep The Freshness Going Strong, Everywhere! Sticks At The Source Of Odors Sticks For Freshness Anywhere Variety Of Scents Available 3M Command Strips Peel Off Easily &Amp; Leave No Residue* *Use As Directed.&Nbsp; Perfect For Tight Spaces Such As Trash Bins, Closets &Amp; Bathrooms. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit&Nbsp; 1 Scent Refill ~ 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

Febreze Stick & Refresh Air Freshener Starter Kit Clean Zest
  • "they work great and arent expensive.they have a very good sent !" in 1 review
  • "Another great product by febreeze." in 1 review
  • "i really like this product specially the smell of it , my apartment smells good because i have this " in 1 review
  • "They have a variety of different scents for multiple different areas and locations of your home and car." in 1 review
  • "Have these in every room of the house!" in 1 review
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
After seeing the commercial's I was excited to try this product with our garbage can. We have a metal can and I am always spraying lysol in it for the odor. I followed the directions on the package and it seemed to work. Every time we opened the can we got a nice refreshing smell and not the stinky garbage odor. After awhile I noticed that the smell was gone. Opening the lid reveled the freshener had fallen off the can and was somewhere in the garbage. We returned to the store and bought another and tried again. Same thing happened. Maybe these stick better to plastic cans.
Samantha L.
I bought a bottle of febreze and this came with it. I didn't care for the smell but it was free so I couldn't complain. I needed something in my closet. I cleaned the area like it said to and put it on the wall like it said about an hour later I want to put some clothes up and it was off the wall and on the floor. I might just put a bowl of gain unstoppables in there like I had before. I'm glad I didn't spend money on it since I had to throw it away.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
We keep the trash at my house under the sink and when it started to constantly smell terrible, we bought one of these little guys. It was like magic. Withing 24 hours the trash smell had gone, and it even smelled....GOOD. It lasted a few weeks with good smells, then changed over to just no odor then we changed it and it smelled great again! I've had no issues with it falling off or anything.
Staci B.
Another great product by Febreze. My issue with this one is that it does not stick as well as they advertise. I saw a commercial where is was stuck to the inside lid of a wastebasket and thought I would try this myself and it kept falling into the trash. Eventually it accidentally got tossed with the trash when I'm assuming it fell in and we emptied the trash without noticing the deodorizer was no long on the lid.
Kristen R.
I stuck this to a wall in our laundry room. For the first week, I could smell the fragrance coming in the front door! Like, I said -for the first week, then it was just became "a fly on the wall."
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love Febreze. All of their products are fantastic. They have a variety of different scents for multiple different areas and locations of your home and car. Their products also do work very well!
Emily C.
North Mankato, MN
This product works great! I've got a home with two dogs and a two year old, so things can get pretty smelly. It's not over powering, although the only thing I would change is the price, I would only be able to afford this with a coupon.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert
Febreze is the only long lasting brand on the market with a variety of different smells to choose from. This pack is one of my favorites cause the scent fills up the room.
Carolyn Y.
Love this! Have these in every room of the house! Husband decided to put one in his jeep, and it smelled amazing also!
Jennifer S.
These are great for small spaces. I like to put these in the bathrooms. They last awhile too, and the scents are great