Febreze Sport Extreme Odor Eliminator Spray uploaded by Sarah G.

BY FEBREZE

Sara H.
I absolutely love Febreze Sport! I use it everywhere- car, gym bag, house... It covers offensive smells without being offensive itself:)
This stuff really serves its purpose. I used it all basketball season and it kept my shoes smelling fresh and new.
Ashley C.
Cartersville, GA
We love this for tennis shoes and sports bags! It really does clear up odors that you don't have time to wash out.
Jena L.
Southington, CT
Love this product takes tough smells out and smells great! It really eliminated the odor didn't just cover it up!
Mary F.
Cowlesville, Ny
Febreze sport makes my gym sneakers smell clean. I also use this in my car to gig it a quick freshening.
Kristin G.
LOVE THIS!!! Works great in smelly shoes or on kids sportswear. Even spray it in my coat closet!
Sarah W.
O Fallon, IL
Use this while I'm at summer camp all summer and it works wonders on the tough smells!
Jessica T.
Bristow, OK
A little pricey but definitely worth the money! Covers up the worst of smells! Love!!!
Jenelle H.
Febreze by itself is pretty darn great, but this stuff is intense.

Like, one time, I realized I had forgot to put on deodorant, and not only did my body smell, my shirt smelled too. Deodorant by itself couldn't fix the second part, so I ran into a grocery store and found this stuff. Totally worked!