Febreze Sport Extreme Odor Eliminator Spray uploaded by Sarah G.

BY FEBREZE

Lauren W.
This stuff is great if you/your family members are active. I am a runner and my brother and I have played sports our entire lives. My mom always used this on our sports uniforms/equipment and I continue to use it to this day!! Spray on everything! Keeps sports/active clothes, shoes, equipment - you name it! - from getting that nasty musty sweaty smell. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah G.
For extra stinky clothes (my boyfriends gym shorts and socks) this boosts the smell of my detergent. I also use it in between loads or when damp clothes have sat for a few hours before i throw in the dryer
Sarah W.
Hamel, IL
Use this while I'm at summer camp all summer and it works wonders on the tough smells!
Caitlin S.
Oshkosh, WI
I love this product for multiple reasons. I workout so sometimes my shoes can add some bad smells to my room after I workout I will spray this on them and it smells great. I would purchase this again. It was cheap well!
Katie R.
This spray was a lifesaver on missions trips. I sprayed my bed, my suitcase, my clothes, everything with this. When I had to wash my clothes in a sink this helped to make it smell great and eliminate all odor from it.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
As an athlete, my dorm room tends to get a little smelly with all my gear in it. This product completely gets rid of the odor within seconds of spraying it. It's cheap and highly effective! I recommend buying it, especially if you're an athlete like me.
Natalie H.
Extreme sport genre eye is the best Febreze ever. I use it in my gym shoes. I use it on my pillows in the living room and bedroom. I use it the bathroom when I need it to be fresh. I especially love using itin the car.
Matthew F.
Stanhope, NJ
It eliminates for about a day but any odor that existed comes right back. You have to keep using this product over and over. Once the can is gone that is enough not to repurchase it.
Elena T.
This is a great product and even works and hockey gear of course nothing compares to the phone wash but is very good in a pinch and to remove stuck in odors on hard to wash items.
This product is awesome, helps keep them pet orders away and just simply keeps your house smelling fresh on them cold wintery days when you can't open your windows.. Frebreze is the way to go..😊