Febreze SMALL SPACES Gain Original Scent

by Febreze

Live like a Gainiac and put a Gain Original SMALL SPACES in the smallest corners of your home to eliminate stinks. The amber, floral scent will make even your bathrooms smell ahh-mazing.

I've seen these in the store and I've been wanting to buy it but I'm not to sure do they make a vanilla or strawberry scent and will it work good around pets
I've had a few of their smaller air refresheners for the car before. Do these work better and last long? Do they melt or leak any?
I have a few of thes containers but I can't seem to find the refill alone. I want a spring smell for the home. Where can I find the refill alone? Thanks in advanced
Start your review of Febreze SMALL SPACES Gain Original Scent!
Product Highlights
“I place these in the bathroom to give the house an extra boost of fragrance, the smell doesn't last very long but it does its job for a short period of time.” in reviews
“I like this due to the fact you can set it anywhere because it does not have to be plugged in but it does not last long for the price of them ” in reviews
“The only problem I have with them is the scents dont last very long.” in reviews
“The fragrance last for a long time and it's not messy to change out and the fragrance holder comes in all different colors and designs and it's small enough to hide if you don't want it seen.” in reviews
“I definitely have to agree about using this in small spaces, really nice scents, I usually put one by the litter box and it does it's job well.” in reviews
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the lavender smell that febreze has and I want my house to smell like it all the time; but I was tired of always buying the sprays and running out a week later. So I found this at Kroger and bought it. I set it up in my bathroom and when I went back in 5 minutes later the whole bathroom smelled amazing! It lasted for a whole month before the smell started to die down but it still smelled amazing for another month. So they last about 2 months in total. I’d totally recommend buying one of these, they’re like $5 for the set and then like $3 for refills!
Ironton, OH
I was kind of disappointed in these. I knew that they were called small Spaces but I thought they would fragrance more than just my closet! I put 1 in my TINY bathroom and never could smell it. I put 1 in my closet, it smells amazing! I do keep purchasing them and putting them in my closets. They are usually around $3 each.
buffalo
I buy small spaces for my home and work. We purchased this for our guest bathroom and it worked amazing! I loved it so much I bought one for my office at work. I love that you can control how much scent is released. It’s not overpowering so it doesn’t disturb anyone else in my building at work with the scent.
Buena Vista, GA
Extremely powerful to be labeled “small spaces” this was extremely overpowering for small spaces but works perfect for large rooms. The scent lasts a very very long time, much longer then plug in oil warmers. I like it but I have 3 stars because I don’t believe it’s best in right spaces.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze SMALL SPACES Gain Original Scent uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought that purshase from walmart store and it's my first time purshase and I love smelling so good and fresh! I put it in bathroom and it worked make odors going away. it's affordable thought. absolutely I'll buy it more. highly recommended and good quality. #TheBigClean #springcleaning Febreze SMALL SPACES Gain Original Scent
258 Trolley. St, Fairmont
There good smelling at first but do not last very long.. Better for small offices or bedrooms that's they only con about them... I would improve them. By making them bigger with more essential oil fragrances.. In all I'd recommd them to people that live in a small apt or trailer.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like to stick these in the vents in my house so that the air that comes out smells great! These are super convenient, I was a little upset that they changed the design though. The old design was preferable because you could just purchase refills instead of an entire new device.
Grove City, OH
This is not one of my favorite fabreeze products. This product dries out quickly and does not have a long range for the scents. I think there are better air freshening products out there and would recommend those over this product. Will most likely not be purchasing again.
I had this little febreeze smells in my restrooms and they smell so good. You do not have to plug them in, just buy the refills. The smell would lasts about a month or little more. I highly recommended also they do not take up a lot of space. Super affordable!
I really like all of the Febreeze products because they keep my home 🏡 smelling fresh and clean. I particularly like the products that are available with the Gain scent. The price is reasonable which allows me to buy the brand name over a store brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...