Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesFebreze
Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count

Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count

by Febreze

Stuck between a stink and a tight space? No worries! Febreze Small Spaces air fresheners are now longer lasting and prevent odors from lingering for up to 45 days. So, they're the perfect, all-in-one odor eliminator for all those tiny spots you forget need to be freshened up: We're talkin' bathrooms, closets, the corner where your cat's litter box lives, and more. Just press firmly to activate, then set one down wherever you want continuous freshness… it'll keep eliminating those small-room stinks for 45 days. With rich amber, invigorating greens, and sweet florals, the freshness of Gain Original Scent is a treat to your nose.. without doing a single load of laundry. Want to keep hitting refresh around your home? Give other scents a try and keep spreading that fresh joy around. Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count:

Features: BOSS BV 7HRRemote controlMonitor stand, 7" Widescreen TFT active matrix display;Resolution: 1152 x 234 pixels;NTSC/PAL compatible;Wide angle, off-axis visibility;Front panel controls;On-screen menu system;Audio/video input controls;Pedestal stand included;Wireless remote control.

Prevent big-time odors from lingering for 45 days in the air and soft surfaces; Doesn't mask - eliminates odors with up to 4x the scent intensity of the leading cone air freshener; Convenient, all-in-one odor eliminator that's longer lasting with no need for messy refills; Breathe in the classic fresh fragrance of Gain Original Scent; Perfect for every stinky nook or cranny like bathrooms, bedrooms, and closets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count uploaded by Christina H.
I like these air fresheners. They're febreze and gain scented. I love coming home and smelling that clean scent when I walk in. It gets rid of odors and it's supposed to last for 90 days. It's reasonably priced. They have a variety of different scents.
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these especially in my closet! My clothes always smells fresh! I wish they had these in more scents. Highly recommend Febreze Small Spaces Air Freshener with Gain Scent, Original, 2 count
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Home Depot
This is by far the best air freshener I have ever used. It takes away nearly all odors and leaves behind a fresh clean scent. For the price these are a great deal ( best price i found around me is at Home Depot). I will buy them every 45 days.
Noemi S.
Austin, TX
I saw these on Tik tok and have became addicted my family loves the I place them in my closets and car and they work incredibly!! Affordable
anjali R.
Philadelphia, PA
While some scent products have a nonexistent scent, this one definitely makes the odor pungent enough to make the area smell good . Worth the money and worth buying again for sure. Why buy products that don’t make an area smell good. This one will definitely do the trick!
Kristen P.
Baltimore, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
All the for febreze products are great, and all the gain products are great. Put them together and you have a double great product! As soon as I used my first for febreze small space air freshener with gain In my bathroom I knew that I would soon be having one in every room.
Nikki C.
Trenton, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
These little guys are IMPRESSIVE. I use them in small bathrooms and closets and they truly make the whole room smell amazing. They last several weeks and truly are wonderful products. This is a new product for me to always have on hand!
Ishimina R.
Bryan, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It is not worth it, I expected to be able to smell it and it's been sitting for hours...nothing. I'm so highly disappointed because typically febreze has a great smell. I have cheap candles that have a stronger smell then this. I won't buy this ever again. I at least expected it to work in the bathroom since it's such a small room. Nothing...this product is really a no no no for me.

Looking for your answer?