BY FEBREZE

Febreze sleep serenity warm milk & honey scent bedroom mist 9.7 oz see more...

Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
I'm seriously obsessed with this stuff! It has a really nice calming smell to it and it's not overpowering. My boyfriend is really sensitive to smells and this is one that really doesn't bother him so I love it!
Madeline H.
Me and my roommate keep this in the bathroom to cover up our scents and it works pretty well I must say. I haven't gotten mad at the smell yet so I'd say it's working pretty well. It's not too light and not too heavy. Good for covering up ya smellz
Kailyn N.
Walker , LA
Smells super good! Doesn't just smell good then disappear leaves the entire house smelling nice for a while! It is super effective and VERY affordable! You should definitely give it a try, totally worth it!
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
This febreeze gives me warm fuzzy feelings because i used this on the fabrics in my little girls nursery when she was born. Its a smell that wraps around you and just makes me atleast, feel all gooey inside.
Elizabeth R.
This scent is what I use to spray down my bed right before I sleep! Can you say night night?! Nothing is better than a yummy and relaxing smelling bed after an exhausting day! It just makes your bed that much more comfortable! Dries quick, easy to use.
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
The scent of this is indescribable, I don't think milk and honey gives it enough credit. I love spraying this around my bed, it's such a soothing scent to sleep with. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a non overpowering air freshener!
Breanna D.
Febreze has created a great product once again!! This sleep serenity bedroom mist smells amazing and helps me go to sleep in peace! The price is very affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I love the scent of this! I don't so much use it for sleep, but I love this and use it as just a regular air freshener for my room, too. Very relaxing! Can be a little over powering, so one spray is enough.
Christina M.
Detroit, MI
Febreze is honestly the only air freshener I have bought that actually gets rid of the odor instead of masking it. I love that it comes in so many scents and a little goes a long way. My favorite by far and I love using it on fabrics as well, its is not stating or damaging
Martisa S.
The smell of this air freshener is so refreshing and light. It is not too strong and it stays in your home for a fair amount of time. This product is affordable and I would recommend it to everyone!