Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 97 oz

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 9.7 oz

by Febreze

Febreze sleep serenity warm milk & honey scent bedroom mist 9.7 oz

How does it smell? What notes do you recognize profoundly? Does help it with calming/relaxation? Where do you apply? Is it worth the price? What store did you purchase from?
Is this product still for sale? If so, where can it be found?
Does this product actually help you to relax?
Start your review of Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 9.7 oz!
My roommates and I love this product. It makes our dorm spell delicious and it definitely takes away the bad odors. Worth a try!
Temple, TX
Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 9.7 oz uploaded by Tabitha M.
This spray is amazing! I have insomnia and this spray helps relax me and helps me fall asleep easier. I spray the top of my comforter every night. I even bring it on trips with me to help me fall asleep in hotels or wherever. It smells like buttery honeysuckles.
My favorite scent fabreeze has to offer. It isn't too overwhelming or obvious, almost like a candle lit. Love it!
Syracuse, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this febreeze so much the warm milk and honey scent is perfect for my bedroom.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THIS!!! It's my absolute favorite Febreze scent they've released, it's very settle, it's not too overwhelming and everyone in the house loves it ! I bought this every time I ran out, now I can't seem to find it anywhere but I still love it and will keep looking!
Cohutta, GA
Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 9.7 oz uploaded by Emily K.
I absolutely love the smell of this Febreze! I use it when making the bed to make the sheets smell wonderful and it helps create a more relaxing environment for going to sleep. Definitely a must try for people who love laying in bed
W Alexandria, OH
I love this product and this scent! Very relaxing and refreshing at the same time!
Orangeburg, NY
Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Scent Bedroom Mist 9.7 oz uploaded by Elaina J.
definitely a great scent, but this is one of those not everyday use type of scents. it somehow clinged to the clothing in the closets behind closed doors & also to the stuff in the drawers as well, to the point that I had to take all the clothing i smelled it lingering on outside the house to a laundromat to rewash it all over again because it started making me nauseous after a while, especially when I couldn't figure out where the smell of it was coming from anymore having been attached to everything i was wearing for weeks. should be used as sparingly as physically possible, less than 1 spritz every few days is probably more than enough if you can tolerate it after so long. I would definitely never buy this scent again, although it did smell good, I ruined it for myself by spraying it all the time causing it to attach to my clothing, eventually making me nauseous all the time until I realized what it was. Even though it wasn't my cup of tea, doesn't mean it can't be someone else's if used properly.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
OMFGosh this is a must have. First off the scent is addictive and calming. I spray this in all my bedrooms 15 minutes prior to sending everyone off to bed. A little goes a long way and it cost the same as the regular Febreze mist’s. They have other scents in this collection but I’m obsessed with this one.
Bryant, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
1,267 reviews
I recommend this Air Freshener more than any air freshener ever, especially if you're trying to enjoy peace and quiet. This scent literally smells like heaven and helps to calm for a relaxing mood. I found a bottle of it awhile back at my local Dollar Store but haven't been able to find it in stores since. I would buy at least five of them if I see them in stores again. Great for before bedtime as well.