BY FEBREZE

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedside Diffuser: Whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7 Helps calm your senses and leaves the day's stresses behind Designed to infuse your bedside area with subtle, dreamy scent Adjustable setting lets you control the amount of fragrance. see more...

Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Aromatizantes favoritos sin dudar son FEBREZE, pero de aroma el mio es siempre Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedside Diffuser. Es un Aroma que me encanta siempre lo tengo en mi casa!
Amanda F.
Bradenton , FL
This product is such a good consept, of only it worked. The are thin and don't put a strong enough sent off. I also don't think the sent is strong enough to help with sleeping.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Decorator Expert Level 3
Febreze has great products i love the warm milk and honey. i love the spray i will spray my bed down and wait about about 20mins and then get in bed Wow soothing and relaxing
Crystal A.
These are really cute and they are thin so they don't take up a lot of room. The smell is not as strong as I would have liked but all in all it is a good product.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
I love all Febreze products I have 4 of the plug ins in my house the car clip in my car and one of these in my bedroom. Also love the candles. Great product!
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Put one of these on each bedside table along with spraying our bedding with the fabric spray. Helps us relax at the end of a long day.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
I love the scent and it lasts long. Worth the money. Put it in my daughter's room to help with relaxation at night. Works perfectly!
Maxine L.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite scent from this line, and the fragrance seems to last for quite a long time. Definitely worth the buy.
Victoria H.
I love these! The only problem is they run out too fast! The smell disperses around my room very nicely!
Jamie H.
Wardensville, WV
The smell is wonderful but there isn't enough of it. It would work for a very small room but that's it.
Jennette F.
Is the smell overwhelming?