BY FEBREZE

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedroom Mist: A soft cloud of blissful fragrance Helps calm your senses and leaves the day's stresses behind Provides an airy dusting of fragrance, similar to Febreze Air Effects see more...

Amber S.
Abingdon
I love this for night time and I'm really glad that Febreze put this out. It smells so calming and soothing. you get a really nice fragrance but it's not overbearing it really is perfect for night time before bed or when you just need a few minutes to take some deep breaths and relax.
Gigi M.
Shoreline, WA
My new favorite scent. I absolutely love it. So refreshing, yet light and calming. It covers and hises smells like a charm, without overpowering. This must be the secret to grandma's house.
Nick P.
This stuff is incredible! I had the little bedside diffuser, and I swear within minutes my room smelled like a dream. This is just a creamy scent that will take you over the clouds. It really is incredibly relaxing at night! I'm reading however that this line is being discontinued... which honestly is insane, because the warm milk and honey scent is the best scent I've smelled in the entire febreeze line and the only one I would consistently buy! Please make this permanent febreeze!
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is my
favorite scent that Febreeze has ever made. It has a nice relaxing scent that
is slightly sweet but not crazy overwhelming. This product is not designed to
block out odors like some of their other air freshener products, it is meant to
be sprayed at night in your bedroom to help you relax and go to sleep, like
aromatherapy if you will. I do believe it helped me get to sleep faster and it
is now part of my nighttime routine.
Cheyenne G.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this! It really does make the room have such a calming scent! I love spraying this on my pillows before bed! I think it's extremely affordable for the calming scent you get! I recommend this!
sam ūüĆ∑.
Houston , TX
Omg I cannot live without this! The smell and spray itself soothes me. This is an item I refuse to live without! I have 2 kids and a husband so we all know how that goes when it comes to odors lol. This definitely kills all bad smells immediately!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
There is nothing like the smell of this Febreze- I am NOT a huge fan of warm milk, but the Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk and Honey has secured itself a permanent spot on my bureau! I have always sprayed my bed an hour or so before bedtime with Febreze- but I used to use either the Air Effects Lavender Vanilla or Fabric Refresher Vanilla and Moonlight. Now, I realize that the Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk and Honey does come in a Bedding Refresher, but I have noticed a difference in the length the scent lasts between the two- I really think the Bedroom Mist last's longer on my sheets. I do use the Bedding Refresher, but I use it on the couch in my bedroom instead of my sheets. The scent is so relaxing it literally lulls me to sleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow! Don't get me wrong, this could all be in my head, but you know what? I really don't care! I love this stuff!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product really relaxes me. The smell of if is so relaxing and it's a great smell. Gives the house a great smelling aroma. Lasts all day as well. I highly recommend this product.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT
I love how this smells. I wouldn't say it actually helps you sleep but it does leave a great scent for long lasting time. I love Febreze products . They have yet to let me down
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
This spray is so relaxing! Mom always says that warm and honey is the perfect before bed drink, let me tell ya this smell just like a cup of warm milk and honey. Helps me go to sleep. The price is perfect,very affordable. The one con is the scent needs to last longer. If you need something relaxing but aren't a fan of floral scents, try this. Recommend 100%
Emily F.
Fort Myers , FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you find that this product actually has any calming effect or just smells nice ?
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Does this product actually promote a sleepy atmosphere?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this product actually help you to relax?
ciara g.
Avondale, AZ
Is this product still for sale? If so, where can it be found?