Home & GardenFebreze
Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher

by Febreze

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher: Helps create a soothing bedtime atmosphere for a more peaceful sleep Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items*NEW_LINE*

I cannot find this anywhere! Help,!!
Start your review of Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher!
Product Highlights
I love the way it smells and spray it all over the house after a good clean to make the house smell even better. in reviews
Brittany J.
Travelers Rst, SC
Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher uploaded by Brittany J.
This stuff is amazing! I spray it on our bed before we go to sleep and it's so soothing! I really like the scent!
Brittany W.
Glens Falls, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of this. Always smelled so good in blankets and pillows. I haven't been able to find in a long time though. I think this was the best scent they had very sad it's so hard to find. Always calming and not to over powering. Beautiful scent.
Ashlee S.
I used this while I was in college in between washing my sheets/blankets in order to make my bed feel more fresh. I absolutely LOVE the smell and it definitely lasts. I wish it was more of a mist than a spray though because using a good amount did make my bed somewhat damp which was uncomfortable.
Brandy W.
Enterprise, MS
This is so popular at my house I have to hide it. I love spraying my mattresses and furniture with this. It has a ligh scent that is not over powering.
Lillian B.
Clementon, NJ
While the bedding refreshers are more expensive I love their subtle smells, I feel as though they work better for bedding.
Tasha S.
Lyndon , IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am so in love with the smell of this warm milk and honey yum!!! so soothing. I do with the scent lasted a lot longer as it makes for using more product but I do find it to be soothing at night to wind down
Hazel J.
PERRIS, CA
I've always loved the way it leaves things smelling , and it's super cool . this smell especially smells great .
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Decorator Expert Level 9
1,490 reviews
The scent is NOT overpowering at all, its "Gentle" and very very relaxing. I spray it at night a few minutes before I go to bed. It actually works!!
Sara R.
This stuff!!! Amazing! I'm not the SAHM that changes bedding daily. But, we do have pets, so I like to open the windows and beds spray this on, and make beds after they air out. It's a great scent, light but long lasting.
Shannon S.
Oakridge, OR
If you're looking for a mildly scented linen spray this is for you! It does a wonderful job of refreshing the mattress and linens. The sprayer does a wonderful job of evenly distributing a fine mist spray so it can dry quickly. I did notice that the spray quality declined as I got down to the last little bit of product. I was a little bummed that I could still feel and hear product left in the bottle but was unable to get it out. It made me feel like I was throwing some money away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...