Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher

by Febreze

Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher: Helps create a soothing bedtime atmosphere for a more peaceful sleep Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items*NEW_LINE*

I cannot find this anywhere! Help,!!
Start your review of Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk & Honey Bedding Refresher!
Product Highlights
“I love the way it smells and spray it all over the house after a good clean to make the house smell even better. ” in 1 review
I used this while I was in college in between washing my sheets/blankets in order to make my bed feel more fresh. I absolutely LOVE the smell and it definitely lasts. I wish it was more of a mist than a spray though because using a good amount did make my bed somewhat damp which was uncomfortable.
Oakridge, OR
If you're looking for a mildly scented linen spray this is for you! It does a wonderful job of refreshing the mattress and linens. The sprayer does a wonderful job of evenly distributing a fine mist spray so it can dry quickly. I did notice that the spray quality declined as I got down to the last little bit of product. I was a little bummed that I could still feel and hear product left in the bottle but was unable to get it out. It made me feel like I was throwing some money away.
Love this stuff! I grabbed I'm pretty sure the last of it at our local Target (and haven't seen it since) but this is the best homey smell. How ever they managed to make a scent smell 'warm' is amazing. I had this and combined it with the room diffuser and my bedroom always smelled so relaxing. I am glad they haven't discontinued entirely, but bummer I have to get it online now!
San Antonio, TX
I might own every Febreze scent out there, but I love the milk and honey or lavender when it comes to bedtime. I spray my sheets and pillows with a fine mist when I get home and a few hours later when I go to bed there is a gentle scent that is so calming and lasts all night. Love it, buy it.
Norman , OK
I love the smell! It's very warm and relaxing and it's nice to fall asleep too. However, it doesn't help you get a better nights rest or fall asleep any faster... it's just something pleasant to smell while falling asleep. Don't be fooled into thinking this will lull you into sleep.
Lyndon , IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am so in love with the smell of this warm milk and honey yum!!! so soothing. I do with the scent lasted a lot longer as it makes for using more product but I do find it to be soothing at night to wind down
Glens Falls, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this. Always smelled so good in blankets and pillows. I haven't been able to find in a long time though. I think this was the best scent they had very sad it's so hard to find. Always calming and not to over powering. Beautiful scent.
White hall , AR
This product defiantly has a pleasant fragrance. Not too strong where it gives you a headache but just right! Very light and relaxing. However I wouldn't necessarily say it helped me fall asleep! Would defiantly buy again though. Smell last for a good amount of time!
This stuff!!! Amazing! I'm not the SAHM that changes bedding daily. But, we do have pets, so I like to open the windows and beds spray this on, and make beds after they air out. It's a great scent, light but long lasting.
Brooklyn, NY
I love anything Febreze! When I spray this on my sheets I feel like I'm at a spa. Leaves my sheets and bedroom smelling refreshed. The smell isn't overwhelming like a lot of other products I have tried in the past.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...