BY FEBREZE

Febreze sleep serenity set & refresh warm milk & honey scent bedside air freshener see more...

Julie B.
I love this fragrance. It's not your typical ordor nuetralizing, run of the mill fragrance. It actually smells like a boutique fragrance. It has warm amber notes but not grandma status. It's cozy & elegant. Love it.
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
I used to keep these on our two dressers in our bedroom, but I haven't been able to find them in a long time!  It is such a warm and inviting scent, not at all overpowering.  I would love to find these again, if anyone knows where they're hiding let me know!
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
I love this product. i purchased it at my located Dollar store for my daughters nursery to help her sleep better at night and so far it has helped, plus it smells so good.
Aidyn L.
I love Febreze's line of sleep fragrance because all of them smell extremely cozy. The scent "warm milk and honey" is perfect for me to keep in my bedroom because it makes my room feel like a calm and cozy retreat!
Miranda S.
Glenolden , PA
I love the smell of this product I love to use it in my bedroom and it really is relaxing very effective I recommend highly to everyone it's also very affordable I hope everyone gives it a try it's definitely a good buy
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
I use this for my bedroom it's calming and smells great. I just hate that it doesn't last very long the first day you can smell it strong but after a few days you have to be passing it to smell it
Alison M.
Really relaxing lovely scent. I don't know if helps me sleep or not but I definitely don't mind having it by my bed. I do wish the scent was stronger and able to more adequately fill a room. I also wish they lasted longer- mine never seem to have scent after 3 weeks max.
Chelsea M.
This is an amazing scent! I cannot get enough of the scent but the product it's self lacks scent power. It doesn't make your whole living room smell amazing just a corner. I think this freshened would only be good in smaller rooms like the bathroom or a mudroom. Something like that or you can put it right on your nightstand next to your bed since it has calming qualities to the scent.
Janina B.
I used this in my dorm in college. Unfortunately, the smell wasn't strong enough, so I couldn't actually smell it from my bed. However, it was a dorm room and I was in a lofted bed, so maybe it would work better somewhere else. The smell was really nice though.
Kindle H.
This scent will put me right out to sleep!!! I absolutely love it. When I first brought my puppy home I put one in the same room as his cage. It would relax him and help him sleep all night long. I would recommend this product.