Febreze Sleep Serenity Quiet Jasmine Bedroom Mist Value Pack, 2-9.7 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY FEBREZE

Give your before-bed routine a tranquil touch and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. When it's time to turn in at night, lightly spray Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist to release a soft cloud of blissful fragrance. see more...

• "I love Febreze air fresheners but this Jasmine scent is a little bit too strong for me." in 1 review
Alexis S.
Love this scent of Febreze, it leaves my house smelling nice and fresh. When visit comes to my house I spray I little of this leaving my house smelling great which I very much appreciate.
cerin d.
wrexham
Love the honey and milk it's so relaxing and lasts so long! Nothing bad to say about this, very effective! Affordable prices, and long lasting.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
Febreze is the best. I use it on smelly furniture, in the empty can after I take the trash out, and especially as a room freshener. It beats every other spray because I can use it for so many things.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love the febreze sleep serenity jasmine mist! I have used it in the mist and the set and refresh! Its perfect to use in your bedroom such a nice and soothing smell
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This spray is used for my bedroom! It's such a beautiful scent and sprays on smoothly. Spraying too much can cause the scent to get overpowering, though. It's very affordable! Walmart and Target have it for low prices! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a soothing smell for their bedrooms!
Michelle G.
Spanish Fork, UT
Great for freshening up bed linens between washings and making your bedroom smell clean.
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This air freshener is amazing! It smells great without being so strong that you get a headache, and I love that you get two at a time!
Shahad J.
Portland, ME
Love love love the scent, super affordable, last a long time, i have almost all the times, so refreshing perfect for bathrooms( that's where i mostly use it at)
Amber C.
I love this Febreze because the smell is so nice and completely takes away the smell of bad odors from the room.
Cristaly B.
Love the smell and it's a very sweet smell! I think it's perfect for any home and it does well if you are sensitive to strong smells because it's very soft!