Febreze Sleep Serenity Quiet Jasmine Bedroom Mist Value Pack, 2-9.7 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY FEBREZE

Give your before-bed routine a tranquil touch and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. When it's time to turn in at night, lightly spray Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist to release a soft cloud of blissful fragrance. see more...

• "I love Febreze air fresheners but this Jasmine scent is a little bit too strong for me." in 1 review
Alexis S.
Love this scent of Febreze, it leaves my house smelling nice and fresh. When visit comes to my house I spray I little of this leaving my house smelling great which I very much appreciate.
Adriana C.
If your like me and don't like the typical air freshener smell then this is for you. It smells amazing, it doesn't just linger in the room either and it actually gets rid of smells.
Kelly H.
west seneca, NY
I love the febreze sleep serenity jasmine mist! I have used it in the mist and the set and refresh! Its perfect to use in your bedroom such a nice and soothing smell
Shahad J.
Portland, ME
Love love love the scent, super affordable, last a long time, i have almost all the times, so refreshing perfect for bathrooms( that's where i mostly use it at)
Cristaly B.
Love the smell and it's a very sweet smell! I think it's perfect for any home and it does well if you are sensitive to strong smells because it's very soft!
Ashley G.
Pollock, LA
The smell isn't real loud which is great for a night time effect. It does last a long time but I don't see exactly how it goes along with sleeping?
cerin d.
wrexham
Love the honey and milk it's so relaxing and lasts so long! Nothing bad to say about this, very effective! Affordable prices, and long lasting.
MistynKendall H.
Maynardville
Smell is OK not one of my favorites but it does get rid of smelly odors! Not to expensive for the product! Will use more just different scent!
Dana B.
Bartlett, IL
This aerosol has been a scent used throughout my house for the past couple years, it's a lasting subtle smell that still makes a difference.
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This air freshener is amazing! It smells great without being so strong that you get a headache, and I love that you get two at a time!