Febreze Sleep Serenity Quiet Jasmine Bedroom Mist Value Pack, 2-9.7 oz. Aerosol Cans

BY FEBREZE

Give your before-bed routine a tranquil touch and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. When it's time to turn in at night, lightly spray Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist to release a soft cloud of blissful fragrance. see more...

• "I love Febreze air fresheners but this Jasmine scent is a little bit too strong for me." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Providence, RI
Leaves my living room smelling fresh for the whole day! With just two quick sprays around the corners of the living room, I am more than satisfied with this product.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This spray is used for my bedroom! It's such a beautiful scent and sprays on smoothly. Spraying too much can cause the scent to get overpowering, though. It's very affordable! Walmart and Target have it for low prices! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a soothing smell for their bedrooms!
Angela G.
RIVERSIDE
It's hard to find a lasting air freshener! But Febreze knows just the right formula to tackle those unwanted odors. This spray is effective and long lasting with a nice scent that doesn't cover, it replaces. I highly recommend that everyone keep this in their home.
Olivia V.
Chambersburg, PA
Very good scent! Smells amazing! Lasts a long time too! Pros: smells very good, lasts a long time. Cons: a little on the light side, and nothing else :) Very effective . Use it all the time. VERY Affordable. $4? $5 at the most. Definitely would recommend!
Ashley L.
Davenport, FL
I keep this in the house all the time I love how it smells and it's not musky like others that I have bought,the smell last longer than any other brand I also buy the candles just a good smell makes for a smell good home
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
OMG!!! Love this scent!! Esy to use and can purchase from my local store/s Wish it lasted longer...;) Def refer to friends and family and def purchase again! Whenever I have someone that pops over I can run thru the house spray and it smells fresh and clean and jasminey!
Rachel B.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
The bottles are so pretty we leave them out in the bathrooms. Love all the scents that febreze puts out. Bought the Jasmine mist for the bedroom but use it in the living areas as well. Smell last quite awhile. I will not by any other air freshener for our home.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This has a very nice spray. I really do like the sense it isn't too strong. For breeze always comes out with a great sense it is a little on the expensive side for a spray.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
Febreze is the best. I use it on smelly furniture, in the empty can after I take the trash out, and especially as a room freshener. It beats every other spray because I can use it for so many things.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
Has a very relaxed smell. I think Fe breeze over exaggerated on the smell & how long it is supposed to last how ever it is an alright brand I would recommend it. It's just a plain old air freshener.