BY FEBREZE

Febreze Sleep Serenity Moonlit Lavender Bedroom Mist: A soft cloud of blissful fragrance Helps calm your senses and leaves the day's stresses behind Provides an airy dusting of fragrance, similar to Febreze Air Effects see more...

• Is this a dupe of the Bath and Body Work Aromatherapy sleep spritz?5 Answers
  • Do people actually enjoy this scent when they are trying to sleep?11 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Rachel M.
The best air freshener to use! It helps relax you with its lavender scent and it sticks to whatever you spray it on. I love spraying it on my pillow before I lay down and just breathing in the smell!
Monisha S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Personally this scent makes me nauseous. However I know my parents love to spray this scent in there home after cooking, or just to freshen things up a little. I enjoy the other febreze scents a lot more, but I couldn’t help but notice how the BEDROOM MISTS last a lot longer then the AIR FRESHENERS, and actually eliminate odor.
Danielle S.
I so wish I could find this in stores again! I look every time I'm at a store but still cannot find it. This stuff was so effective and affordable! I love the soft smell of the lavender, it was subtle enough that my husband loved it, even my kids! I'm a huge fan of aromatherapy and this stuff will not disappoint!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love this product mainly because i love the smell of lavender. I always spray my clean and freshly made bed with it because i feel like it helps me sleep at night. I find that it is extremely affordable to buy. I would recommend this product in this scent and others to anyone1
aM M.
Bowling Green
I am honestly so in love with this product! I spray it all across my household but I make sure to always spray it in my bedroom before I go to sleep because the scent is so soothing and calming and I knock out like a light! I'd recommend this scent as the best one!
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
Febreeze is definitely my go-to when it comes to keeping the air and fabrics in the house fresh and smelling great. It isn't too overpowering and dries quickly on most fabrics so it makes cleaning and freshening up the house a literal breeze.
Amy O.
Miami lakes, FL
This smells like heaven! It makes my home smell so welcoming! it is a little pricy but not too far from any other home sprays. plus, the smell lingers around so you get your money's worth! smells like loveeeee. recommend to everybody!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth P.
These Febreze Air effects are great! They all smell so amazing and fresh. The lavender spray has to be one of my favorites! Although, the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to it still is a very good product.
Heather R.
Oshkosh, WI
Beautifully scent not to overwhelming. Great in the dorms when you can stand the scent of your Roomate anymore, haha. But seriously, it works to calm the mind at night, and great for during the day too!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
My favorite frebreeze so far. I wish that I could find it again. Helps soothe before sleep. It is inexpensive and comes with plentiful spray and lasts a long time, clears the air very well. Would recommend.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do people actually enjoy this scent when they are trying to sleep?
Maddy W.
Is this a dupe of the Bath and Body Work Aromatherapy sleep spritz?