Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Quiet Jasmine Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
I mean who doesn't love their home to smell good? I, myself love when my home smells good and I never had a problem with other scents like I did this one. I bought these because well one they smelled good and two my husband was having a difficult time sleeping but the scent was short-lived and I never really got to know if they helped him sleep better. Personally this scent is a waste of money
Courtney M.
LOVE! This product it gives off a subtle smell when you first use it but can also fill the room up but not be over bearing it also does help a little with sleep. The one downside is they do get pretty pricey and the scent can wear out quickly but I do think it's great to get every once in a while
Irene C.
Las Vegas, NV
The smell of this product is great. The scent isn't too strong not too heavy. I have placed it in my car and in places around the house and it lasted a long time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shanelle K.
Mesa, AZ
So little but such huge power. I use the Febreze Sleep Serenity in the bedroom and boy! It works wonders. All I Use is one and it smells so good around the bedside. The smell is very relaxing and I would recommend it to anyone that just needs that relaxing scent.
Nelson R.
Vineland , NJ
This is great product by Febreeze...These diffusers are great for small rooms which don't need a regular plugin and the scent lasts for a couple of months. It's very effective at getting rid of odors. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alberta R.
Troy, NY
I like this because it does not require plugging in. It lasts a long time. The scent is calming. I find it to be a nice addition to my home. It is affordable and reasonable for the quality. I would tell others to use it.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
I suffer from having a hard night sleep. I enjoy having this on my bed stand and behind my bed. the aroma helps me relax and fall asleep and stay asleep without waking up all hours throughout the night. I would always keep this well stock in my home. Great Price at Wal-mart too.
Katie M.
I love this! It helps me relax before bed and sleep better. I wish it was a little more affordable. I also wish the smell lasted a little longer for the price of it. I bought mine at my local Target. The refills have been expensive enough to keep me from buying a refill though.
Bridget G.
Westport, CT
As a temperamental sleeper with a sensitive nose, I'm about as picky as they come. However, this smell and the gentle way it was dispersed in my room really was nice. The price is worth it, waking up to the smell was fantastic, can't recommend it enough
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
The febreze sleep serenity bedside diffuser was awesome. The scent calmed my mind. It worked wonders on helping me fall asleep. It was completely afforadable and not too expensive. I would recommend this to everyone!