Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Quiet Jasmine Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Jacynda A.
Jacynda A.
Tucson, AZ
I suffer from having a hard night sleep. I enjoy having this on my bed stand and behind my bed. the aroma helps me relax and fall asleep and stay asleep without waking up all hours throughout the night. I would always keep this well stock in my home. Great Price at Wal-mart too.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
The scent is awesome and such a pleasant addition to any room. It's nice to wake up to a fresh scent, especially if you have pets and no noisy Fante listen to. I think it works really well, may need two for larger rooms though, but a great product to have.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Westport, CT
As a temperamental sleeper with a sensitive nose, I'm about as picky as they come. However, this smell and the gentle way it was dispersed in my room really was nice. The price is worth it, waking up to the smell was fantastic, can't recommend it enough
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Shelby Twp, MI
The febreze sleep serenity bedside diffuser was awesome. The scent calmed my mind. It worked wonders on helping me fall asleep. It was completely afforadable and not too expensive. I would recommend this to everyone!
Patty S.
Patty S.
Lewisburg, TN
I stick these in my closet because, let's be real, my shoes stink. I love the fresh smell when I open my closet and I love how long they last! I wish that I could find them cheaper, but you get what you pay for.
Ally H.
Ally H.
These are so nice for when you can't sleep and need some relaxation. I love the smell of this and can't live without it. It lasts long and is pretty cheap. I buy this at Walmart which is the cheapest I found it
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I really enjoy laying down to go to sleep smelling this next to my bed I feel like it really does hep me relax.and drift off to a good night's sleep And it smells soooo good!!!
Kris S.
Kris S.
Austin, TX
Oh my goodness! this is one of my home essentials! it has a really strong scent that i really enjoy and the scent lasts for a really long time!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
I bought these on sale once for super cheap like 50 cents and I loved them. Very discreet and last a long time. You can place themy anywhere.
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I LOVE these! They fill up a room with fragrance and actually last quite a while compared to comparable air fresheners.