Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Treena N.
The Febreze Sleep Serenity Air Freshener is such a wonderful scent. I enjoy how easy the refreshener is to refill and you can put it anywhere. I recommend this product.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
This is my absolute favorite scent in the world. I have this diffuser, the spray, and a candle. The candle doesn't last very long. The smell stays around for a decent amount of time. And this particular scent is so amazing. It is relaxing and beautiful. The diffuser lasts for a lot longer than the candle (obviously lol) And it is very affordable but not very easy to find as it seems to sell out pretty quickly at my local Walmart.
Brianna W.
Staten Island, NY
I much prefer the plugins as they last longer. This smells good but only for a day, then wears out.
Jennifer C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love fabreeze air fresheners. My room is engulfed in the fresh relaxing scent. It is soothing and helps me relax in the evening and get a good nights rest.
Danielle K.
New Orleans, LA
My roommate and I got these for our desks in our dorm room and we love them! While they are lavender and they're meant to soothe you to sleep, they don't quite do that for us. But every time we step into our room, we take a deep breathe, clear our minds, and relax when we smell this. That's a good things when you have assignments coming from every direction!
Shondra V.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This product is awesome! Love the smell. Very calming and relaxing. Scent stays for awhile and stays strong but not overpowering.
Perla A.
Work like any other freshner , smells good and aren't that expensive or pricey
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
These are wonderful to have in our bedrooms as well as the guests! The smell is very pleasing and soothing
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
i have this on my nightstand next to my bed and it helps me fall fast asleep everynight ! such a nice smell, very calming
Heidi G.
This air freshener/diffuser is amazing! The lavender scent is so lovely! It calms me down to where I even sleep better at night, and it's totally affordable! I don't know what I'd do with out this product!