Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell nice and relaxing. I usually have to have lavender oil or some kind of spray to help me fall asleep and stay asleep and these help.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
These are the perfect air freshener to keep on your night stand that are not only cute but they also have a calming scent to help with sleep. These and also the milk and honey wall plugs in a bedroom is perfect.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a great product. They smell great and it is a very relaxing scent. They do not last very long which is a bit disappointing. They are a decent product for the price. I would absolutely recommend.
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
Fragrance is strong, yet not overpowering. The scent lasts a long time too. The scent is very calming also. Perfect for the bedroom to help you sleep
genesis F.
so Relaxing and the smell is enchanting. I dont know if it really helps with sleep but it does keep it smelling delightful.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
This is my absolute favorite scent in the world. I have this diffuser, the spray, and a candle. The candle doesn't last very long. The smell stays around for a decent amount of time. And this particular scent is so amazing. It is relaxing and beautiful. The diffuser lasts for a lot longer than the candle (obviously lol) And it is very affordable but not very easy to find as it seems to sell out pretty quickly at my local Walmart.
Shondra V.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This product is awesome! Love the smell. Very calming and relaxing. Scent stays for awhile and stays strong but not overpowering.
Francesca O.
This leaves my rooms smelling amazing and the lavender scent makes for a calm relaxing bed time environment!
Jakia H.
Greeleyville , SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It's so relaxing and the smell it has just takes you into another world. I liked it the fumes are just right. It really works a lot not to much scent in it. It was very affordable I coupon so when I coupon I have to get extra. I recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
i have this on my nightstand next to my bed and it helps me fall fast asleep everynight ! such a nice smell, very calming