Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Odessy R.
Odessy R.
Best lavender scent. Calms me so i can get a good night's rest. And i wake up refreshed to a great smelling home
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Very overpowering scent. I had to unplug it. Normally other lavender scents are relaxing to me, but this was too overwhelming. Won't buy again
Jakia H.
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
It's so relaxing and the smell it has just takes you into another world. I liked it the fumes are just right. It really works a lot not to much scent in it. It was very affordable I coupon so when I coupon I have to get extra. I recommend this product to anyone.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC
I love the smell of this product. It keeps my home so clean and fresh smelling. It has such a relaxing scent that i keep it in my bedroom. I plan on buying these for a long time. They are decently priced. My only negative comment would be that it can become overpowering.
Jimena L.
Jimena L.
This are quite good they spread the smell all around your house, the smell is pretty long lasting but you need to swap them regularly I don't dislike them but I don't love them
Treena N.
Treena N.
The Febreze Sleep Serenity Air Freshener is such a wonderful scent. I enjoy how easy the refreshener is to refill and you can put it anywhere. I recommend this product.
Kaytlin P.
Kaytlin P.
I loved these they smelt amazing my only issue is they don't last very long. Other than that they were good. Help my son relax when he was sick
Francesca O.
Francesca O.
This leaves my rooms smelling amazing and the lavender scent makes for a calm relaxing bed time environment!