Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Brianna W.
Staten Island, NY
I much prefer the plugins as they last longer. This smells good but only for a day, then wears out.
Brianna M.
I love this product. it has a strong scent that keeps the whole room smelling fresh
Perla A.
Work like any other freshner , smells good and aren't that expensive or pricey
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Relaxing, stress releivi ng and not to strong rhat it is an overwhelming smell
Jimena L.
This are quite good they spread the smell all around your house, the smell is pretty long lasting but you need to swap them regularly I don't dislike them but I don't love them
Treena N.
The Febreze Sleep Serenity Air Freshener is such a wonderful scent. I enjoy how easy the refreshener is to refill and you can put it anywhere. I recommend this product.
Kaytlin P.
I loved these they smelt amazing my only issue is they don't last very long. Other than that they were good. Help my son relax when he was sick
Francesca O.
This leaves my rooms smelling amazing and the lavender scent makes for a calm relaxing bed time environment!