Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Shayla B.
This scent is my favorite from the Febreze line .They also have a room and bedding spray which makes the entire room smell so good
Shondra V.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This product is awesome! Love the smell. Very calming and relaxing. Scent stays for awhile and stays strong but not overpowering.
Genesis R.
so Relaxing and the smell is enchanting. I dont know if it really helps with sleep but it does keep it smelling delightful.
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
i have this on my nightstand next to my bed and it helps me fall fast asleep everynight ! such a nice smell, very calming
kristian r.
Salisbury, NC
Perfect for my son's small bathroom but not good for large spaces. I always like to keep one on the back of the toilet
Typhanie R.
Concord, VA
I love this product! Smells great and last for a long time! It's affordable and keeps your house smelling fresh!!
Odessy R.
Best lavender scent. Calms me so i can get a good night's rest. And i wake up refreshed to a great smelling home
Irene H.
This scent is to die for. I love it. With 2 babies and dirty diapers this really helps to keep bad odors out.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
These are wonderful to have in our bedrooms as well as the guests! The smell is very pleasing and soothing
Yoanesji O.
Tucson, AZ
I loce the smell and it will last you long too and smells the same even if its been a few days!!!!!!