Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Shondra V.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This product is awesome! Love the smell. Very calming and relaxing. Scent stays for awhile and stays strong but not overpowering.
Genesis R.
so Relaxing and the smell is enchanting. I dont know if it really helps with sleep but it does keep it smelling delightful.
Kimberly S.
North Andover, MA
i have this on my nightstand next to my bed and it helps me fall fast asleep everynight ! such a nice smell, very calming
kristian r.
Salisbury, NC
Perfect for my son's small bathroom but not good for large spaces. I always like to keep one on the back of the toilet
Odessy R.
Best lavender scent. Calms me so i can get a good night's rest. And i wake up refreshed to a great smelling home
Brianna W.
Staten Island, NY
I much prefer the plugins as they last longer. This smells good but only for a day, then wears out.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM
These are wonderful to have in our bedrooms as well as the guests! The smell is very pleasing and soothing
Brianna M.
I love this product. it has a strong scent that keeps the whole room smelling fresh
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
My roommate and I got these for our desks in our dorm room and we love them! While they are lavender and they're meant to soothe you to sleep, they don't quite do that for us. But every time we step into our room, we take a deep breathe, clear our minds, and relax when we smell this. That's a good things when you have assignments coming from every direction!
Typhanie R.
Concord, VA
I love this product! Smells great and last for a long time! It's affordable and keeps your house smelling fresh!!