Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
These help me sleep so well at night and I absolutely love love love them. I need to go buy more. They were very very very effective. I honestly recommend these to everyone. They're really long lasting.
Steff R.
Long Beach, CA
I recently purchased a fan that has an option to insert febreze diffuser I usually sleep with my fan on at night and I have to save this is the best smell Purchase these every trip to target šŸ˜€
Merima P.
Great smell and soothing for when you are trying to sleep there really is not any cons and it is very effective product and affordable for the amount of time it latests I would recommend it to anyone
Amanda H.
Kingsville, TX
Helps keeps my kids sleeping peacefully and momma too ! Def notice a did fence in kids sleeping patterns when it's not plugged in. Helps get relaxed and comfortable and off to dream land !
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are a great product. They smell great and it is a very relaxing scent. They do not last very long which is a bit disappointing. They are a decent product for the price. I would absolutely recommend.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Febreeze sleep serenity bedside diffuser are great for people who like the smell of something relaxing to fall asleep to or someone who has trouble falling asleep this is perfect
Jennifer C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love fabreeze air fresheners. My room is engulfed in the fresh relaxing scent. It is soothing and helps me relax in the evening and get a good nights rest.
Priscilla G.
Love these especially when i have people over i love leaving them on restrooms and bedrooms the only thing i don't like is that they don't last long
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
Fragrance is strong, yet not overpowering. The scent lasts a long time too. The scent is very calming also. Perfect for the bedroom to help you sleep
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell nice and relaxing. I usually have to have lavender oil or some kind of spray to help me fall asleep and stay asleep and these help.