Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Brandee L.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
This is my absolute favorite scent in the world. I have this diffuser, the spray, and a candle. The candle doesn't last very long. The smell stays around for a decent amount of time. And this particular scent is so amazing. It is relaxing and beautiful. The diffuser lasts for a lot longer than the candle (obviously lol) And it is very affordable but not very easy to find as it seems to sell out pretty quickly at my local Walmart.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Douglasville, GA
I have not used the defuser before but I bought a travel size bottle of moonlight lavender & it smelled really good the smell automatically relaxed me so much after spraying it & it lasted for a good bit of time definitely helped me relax enough to fall asleep quickly at night time . Id suggest this if you like a relaxing smell in your room , living room or even car .
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Keithville, LA
My roommate and I got these for our desks in our dorm room and we love them! While they are lavender and they're meant to soothe you to sleep, they don't quite do that for us. But every time we step into our room, we take a deep breathe, clear our minds, and relax when we smell this. That's a good things when you have assignments coming from every direction!
May T.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
Its ok i prefer OTHER febreze fabric refreshers (like the original febreze and antimicrobial among others) and also prefer other febreze + gain products like the plugins over this one! I guess its ok it isn't as potent as I would like it to be I think they need to tinker with the scent ratio IMO as far as with the gain to febreze balance.
Georgie J.
Georgie J.
Kinston , NC
I really like these air fresheners! A really cool way to use them that my brother showed me was to actually put them in the doors of your car! It actually really does work and makes your car smell good! I will definitely repurchase this product!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Plymouth, MA
This diffuser is low maintenance and smells good whenever I enter the room. The Moonlit Lavender smell in the bathroom is nice and smoothing. When the diffuser is empty it is very easy to take it out and put a new one in.
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
This air freshener/diffuser is amazing! The lavender scent is so lovely! It calms me down to where I even sleep better at night, and it's totally affordable! I don't know what I'd do with out this product!
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
These help me sleep so well at night and I absolutely love love love them. I need to go buy more. They were very very very effective. I honestly recommend these to everyone. They're really long lasting.
Merima P.
Merima P.
Great smell and soothing for when you are trying to sleep there really is not any cons and it is very effective product and affordable for the amount of time it latests I would recommend it to anyone
Steff R.
Steff R.
Long Beach, CA
I recently purchased a fan that has an option to insert febreze diffuser I usually sleep with my fan on at night and I have to save this is the best smell Purchase these every trip to target 😀