Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedside Diffuser Moonlit Lavender Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Add a tranquil touch to bedtime and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. Try placing the Bedside Diffuser on a surface near your pillow for a whisper of scent that lasts up to 30 days and diffuses 24/7. see more...

Brandee L.
Superior, WI
This is my absolute favorite scent in the world. I have this diffuser, the spray, and a candle. The candle doesn't last very long. The smell stays around for a decent amount of time. And this particular scent is so amazing. It is relaxing and beautiful. The diffuser lasts for a lot longer than the candle (obviously lol) And it is very affordable but not very easy to find as it seems to sell out pretty quickly at my local Walmart.
Brianna G.
Wheeling, WV
These are the perfect air freshener to keep on your night stand that are not only cute but they also have a calming scent to help with sleep. These and also the milk and honey wall plugs in a bedroom is perfect.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
These are a great product. They smell great and it is a very relaxing scent. They do not last very long which is a bit disappointing. They are a decent product for the price. I would absolutely recommend.
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the smell of this product. It keeps my home so clean and fresh smelling. It has such a relaxing scent that i keep it in my bedroom. I plan on buying these for a long time. They are decently priced. My only negative comment would be that it can become overpowering.
Jessica D.
Douglasville, GA
I have not used the defuser before but I bought a travel size bottle of moonlight lavender & it smelled really good the smell automatically relaxed me so much after spraying it & it lasted for a good bit of time definitely helped me relax enough to fall asleep quickly at night time . Id suggest this if you like a relaxing smell in your room , living room or even car .
Jakia H.
Manning, SC
It's so relaxing and the smell it has just takes you into another world. I liked it the fumes are just right. It really works a lot not to much scent in it. It was very affordable I coupon so when I coupon I have to get extra. I recommend this product to anyone.
Merima P.
Great smell and soothing for when you are trying to sleep there really is not any cons and it is very effective product and affordable for the amount of time it latests I would recommend it to anyone
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Febreeze sleep serenity bedside diffuser are great for people who like the smell of something relaxing to fall asleep to or someone who has trouble falling asleep this is perfect
Sarah M.
Hinton, OK
Fragrance is strong, yet not overpowering. The scent lasts a long time too. The scent is very calming also. Perfect for the bedroom to help you sleep
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
Very overpowering scent. I had to unplug it. Normally other lavender scents are relaxing to me, but this was too overwhelming. Won't buy again