Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist, Air Effects, Quiet Jasmine, 9.7 oz uploaded by Olivia P.

BY FEBREZE

Use Nightly to Relax Before Bed Give your before-bed routine a tranquil touch and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. When it s time to turn in at night, lightly spray Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist to release a soft cloud of blissful fragrance. Try all three soothing scents, each specially blended to help you relax. Use Febreze Sleep Serenity nightly to help calm your senses and leave the day s stresses behind, so you can wake up rested, refreshed, and ready to greet the day. The Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection helps create a soothing bedtime atmosphere for a more peaceful sleep. 1 Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist provides an airy dusting of fragrance, similar to Febreze Air Effects. 3 Simply spray in a sweeping motion throughout your bedroom to help set the stage for sleep. 5 Available in Moonlit Lavender, Quiet Jasmine, and Wa see more...

Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I’m not even sure you can buy these anymore. I bought a ton of them so long ago and we’re just making our way through them. This smells so nice and not like over bearing floral. We don’t just spray it at night before bed but use it as a room spray in general. We like it and if they’re still available I would repurchase again
Molly B.
Works great for a quick fresh smell, but doesn't really keep the room fresh long term. I love to use it after cleaning up a dirty diaper or something, so I am get the smell away faster than it will go away on its own
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
While the Sleep Serenity scent of Febreze mist has a lingering scent, I don't think it's a good one. There are many other better smelling sprays out there, and maybe even some from Febreze but this one has ruined the brand for me. I don't recommend this product.
Marissa C.
Bronx, NY
Smells great is a very light scent. Kills all smells and continues to last for a very long period of time. I use it all over the house the kitchen, bathroom and most of the rooms
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Febreze is one of my favorite air freshener products out there. I've used this for many years and I'm always satisfied with how great the scents are and how good it works at covering up everyday household odors. I will always buy this product the rest of my life. :) This particular scent is amazing and makes you feel relaxed and refreshed after using. Recommend this product to everyone I know and people I meet.
Tori N.
Hibbing, MN
I was having trouble sleeping, and was told I should try some lavender essential oils with a scent diffuser. I found this and thought I'd try it because it seemed like a lot less effort. I tried it out and now I spray my bedroom with it every couple of day! I feel like it at minimum helps relax you, which in turn makes it easier for me to fall asleep.
Bryce P.
I have always seen my mom using the febreze air freshener around the house and I put loved the smell of it!i wouldn't recommend any other product,it's cheap and very affordable!
Jenny C.
San Jose, CA
When you need to spruce up a room in the house, this is the go to! It gets rid of any odor and leaves a comforting clean scent that relaxes your senses after having a nice whiff. It can be expensive depending where you purchase but if you have a party or company over then it is all the more worth it.
Amber I.
Mc Donald, PA
I doubted Febreze on their ability to produce a product that would have promising aroma therapy effects. But it really does work. It's worth it to try out all the scents to figure out which one works best for you, but it's safe to start with any of them.
Lorraine G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love febreze air effects i constantly use thin.Smells so wonderful but no sleep serenity effect . A bit disappointed in this product. Very expensive in certain places. I definitely recommend to those that are looking for a scent mist.