Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher, Fabric Refresher, Quiet Jasmine, 16.9 fl oz

BY FEBREZE

Use Nightly to Relax Before Bed Give your before-bed routine a tranquil touch and rediscover peaceful sleep with the help of the Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection. About an hour before turning in at night, try infusing your bedroom fabrics with Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher, a fine mist of subtle nighttime fragrance designed to help lull you to sleep. Try all three soothing scents, each specially blended to help you relax. Use Febreze Sleep Serenity nightly to help calm your senses and leave the day s stresses behind, so you can wake up rested, refreshed, and ready to greet the day. The Febreze Sleep Serenity Collection helps create a soothing bedtime atmosphere for a more peaceful sleep. 2 Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher works just like Febreze Fabric Refresher, but is specially designed to infuse your bedroom fabrics with a subtle, calming scent. 3 Perfect for sheet see more...

Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
This is a nice smelling product, though became so difficult to find. It smells really nice, and the scents help lull me to sleep AND calm some of my mild headaches (which for me is a necessity). The bottle lasts a long time, especially compared to my higher-end products designed to do the same thing.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love this fabric refresher. It has a sweet, floral scent and makes my bedroom and bed linens smell incredible. The scent relaxes me and helps me fall asleep much quicker and I have peaceful sleep. Jasmine is known to be a relaxant and it certainly works for me.
Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Fairmount
Wasn't to impressed. The scent was strong so it really didn't help me sleep. It actually kept me awake and gave me a headache. I was very disappointed, I am a very loyal Febreze user and I honestly do not recommend this product.
Imalae E.
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
this smells like clean, it's really good and it's durable for the most part, I'm always buying them and never stop refreshing my house with it, their price is really good and I really recommend it
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this!!! It smells so good!!! Jasmine scent is very soothing and I use this to freshen my bedsheets up before bed and its fantastic!!! Love it!!! Highly recommend!!!
Lacey E.
Lacey E.
Barberton, OH
I enjoy Febreze greatly!! It definitely gets rid of unwanted odors!! It also definitely keeps rooms smelling fresh for a good amount of time!! Highly recommend!!
Gerri B.
Gerri B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I spray this everywhere in my home smells good doesn't leave any residue on my microfiber sofa. It's too strong or too light smelling just enough
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
This refresher has a very good scent but doesn't not last very long. The smell goes away very fast but leaves sheets feeling soft
Hilda A.
Hilda A.
Beaumont , CA
This product is a must in your household. Keeps the house smelling clean fresh its smells amazing i love all the scents
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dover , DE
Ahh I loveeeeeeeee these use them right after you wash your sheets and pillows 😍😍😍😍😍😍 it's a magical cloud of slumber