Febreze Set&Refresh Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

David Y.
Belmont, MA
I set this in my bathroom and it makes it fresh and nice to walk in. The pro is that it can be easily set up and con is that i feel like i have to change it frequently. Its very effective and affordable. I would definetely recommend this product to people.
Kori D.
Albany, NY
I have two in my bedroom and I love the way this makes my room smell. It's better than having a candle because you don't have to worry about blowing it out at the end of the night . I definitely recommend this to someone who is clumsy like myself.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This is a pretty great product honestly. It has a great smell and it spreads pretty well throughout the house. however, it's slightly expensive and that's a downfall because personally i'd prefer to just buy a spray. However, i do recommend.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
I love these bc they're not clunky, and j don't have to plug them into an outlet. They are simple to use and pretty to look at. They are affordable and definitely help keep my place smelling fresh with two dogs and two grown men.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
Perfect for a bathroom. Good smell easy to use. No hassle, no mess, no worries with kids. Exactly as it says set and refresh. Lasts for quiet awhile, and doesn't give an overbearing smell. We put ours on the back of the toilet.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Love these air fresheners. Buy these to sit in bathrooms and smelly places around the home and always get a fresh scent when walking in! Affordable and effective product for a great price! Would highly recommend!
Genita K.
These are perfect in my bathroom and I also use them on my desk at work since we cannot have candles. They're perfect and can make a room smell so good. Usually in a small space I smell it pretty good.
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
If you are thinking about this product or a product like this I would definitely recommend that you purchase this. The vanilla smell is so relaxing and keeps my house smelling so good.
Blanche R.
Santa Ana, CA
It really keeps your home with a fresh scent. It's a excellent product. I'd consider it as a pros. It's really effective and won't disappoint you and affordable. I really recommend it.
Morgan S.
Ebensburg, PA
I love all febreze scents and these little things last long and make a whole room smell great! my family uses them in the bathrooms for great smells