Febreze Set&Refresh Vanilla & Moonlight Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

deidre k.
I AM VERY UP IN THE AIR ABOUT THESE, I THINK THE SMELL IS ONLY TEMPORARY, THEY DO NOT LAST AS LONG AS THEY SHOULD, BUT TO BE HONEST WHEN IT COMES TO AN ITEM LIKE THIS NO BRAND REALLY DOES.. FOR AS TEMP. AS THE SCENT LASTS I FEEL THEY SHOULD BE CHEAPER. WOULD NOT REALLY RECOMMEND
Kori D.
Albany, NY
I have two in my bedroom and I love the way this makes my room smell. It's better than having a candle because you don't have to worry about blowing it out at the end of the night . I definitely recommend this to someone who is clumsy like myself.
Melissa W.
I really liked these when I first opened them but after the first few days it's like boom and the scent is hardly nothing. There are other products i think work much better but that's just my opinion.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
I like the fact that this doesn't take up one of my electrical outlet space but I don't think it lasts as long as the plug ins. The scent is pleasant and it wasn't too strong.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
I currently have these in my bathrooms and in my classroom. They work well and give a good amount of scent. I like that you can control the level of scent. I got mine using a coupon, so they were a great price!
Katey R.
Bremerton , Wa
The scent of these is wonderful! However, I have found that it does not last nearly as long as expected. It also does not seem to have very far of a reach in a regular sized room. I now use the ones I have left in a linen closet where they seem to be more effective.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This is a pretty great product honestly. It has a great smell and it spreads pretty well throughout the house. however, it's slightly expensive and that's a downfall because personally i'd prefer to just buy a spray. However, i do recommend.
Gizelle V.
Have these in every room in my house. They look nice and go with most furniture. It's longlasting and you can really tell the difference after a day or two. I love how there are a variety of scents to choose from. Super easy and simple
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
I love these bc they're not clunky, and j don't have to plug them into an outlet. They are simple to use and pretty to look at. They are affordable and definitely help keep my place smelling fresh with two dogs and two grown men.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Love these air fresheners. Buy these to sit in bathrooms and smelly places around the home and always get a fresh scent when walking in! Affordable and effective product for a great price! Would highly recommend!