Febreze Set&Refresh Sandalwood & Soothe Air Freshener Refill 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Angelica T.
Brownwood, TX
Febreze makes my house smell so good! I love getting home and smelling the scents in my home ! I would highly recommend buying febreze products ! It was very effective and is very affordable or inexpensive! I love febreze products!!! I will continue to buy febrile products
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
This scent is amazing. If you're into something a bit richer and muskier, this is a great scent to go with. My house smells fantastic and it isn't overbearing either.
Gabriela N.
If your looking for a freshener that is not over powerful I would such Frebreze Gain. I use them in my mudroom and in my garage I it has just a nice clean scent. My family notices is the first to complain about room fresheners, hating the smell I pick or to powerful. It doesn't make you feel like your wearing the scent or got a nose and mouth full of it. It is like the great smell of fresh clean towels.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I love all of the products made my Febreze. This product makes everything smell so fresh, clean and great! Everyone always asks me what I use and they assume a scent from bath and body works and I like to tell them I got a better deal and went with Febreze!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love the way it makes my whole house smell. It doesn't last that long . I use the car clips in both vehicles and air conditioner vents so when it kicks on not only is it cool it also smells great. I like to purchase these a lot more than the more expensive ones.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
This scent is everything!! It's so soft and charming. Not over bearing! I hate walking in to overwhelming flowers or perfumes. This is a very gender neutral fragrance that I think everyone would enjoy when they walk into your home.
Sarah W.
It has a nice fragrance and makes the bathroom smell nice. However, I feel like one of these does not last all that long so I feel like I am constantly replacing this, like one a month which gets a bit expensive.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love love love the scent of this product. However, in comparison to scentsy, it is not a long lasting as I would have wanted. It is very affordable. Not great in large spaces or in a house with a lot of pets. Not something I would recommend.
Tonya C.
Pulaski, VA
I love Sandalwood, it's 1 of my favorite fragrances! The Febreeze air freshener w/refills are genius! They keep the fragrance wafting through your home/office all day or night!
Alejandra P.
This smell so incredibly good! Is one of my favorite scents. But while I love the smell I feel like these don't last as much as they say it should.