Febreze Set&Refresh Rain Air Freshener 0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Febreze Set&Refresh Rain Air Freshener 0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack
  • "They are light enough to barely be noticed but strong enough to make your home slightly smell good." in 1 review
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I always keep these plugged in at the house. When you are away from home and can't keep a candle lit , these are there to keep your house smelling great. They last a month or so as well!
Megan C.
Waterford, MI
I never find these types of things to work in my home. However, I use this in my car and it makes my car smell amazing! And they last much longer than a regular car freshener! I even got comments when going to a drive-thru.
Samantha C.
Gloucester, VA
These are great! I put them in the cabinet with bath towels in my car and throughout my home to keep it smelling and feeling fresh! They are so small you can put them anywhere! Definitely great for the price!!
Emilee P.
Painesville, OH
I put this in my closet and they keep my clothes smelling fresh. Since I use them in such a small area, the fragrance lasts a long time. I would recommend them if you're using them for a smaller area.
Naydelin B.
Garden City, KS
I like febreze refresheners because they have a variety of essences to offer, what i did not like from this product was the duration of the essence. It lasts less than the box says
Joy N.
Astoria, NY
Love the scent. It is not sickeningly sweet like other products, neutral to the nose and very fresh. Keeps my clothes smelling heavenly all week, and my house refreshing.
Lynette G.
These are amazing and smell great I usually put the in the closets and it smells amazing the prices and not bad and they last for a long time. defitnely will buy more
Jocelyn G.
This air freshener is really inexpensive and really good. I've used one for about 3 weeks and it still smells good. I love these I always but the refills.
Jessie V.
Taunton, MA
These are the best in the bathroom to get rid of any gross smells! Smells so fresh and clean! And it's very obscure you can hide it and no one will notice.
Marie A.
Bronx, NY
This is great. I use it when around the cages of my Guinea pigs so that the house doesn't smell like them and this works great. Eliminates odors.