BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Febreze Set&Refresh Rain Air Freshener 0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack
  • "They are light enough to barely be noticed but strong enough to make your home slightly smell good." in 1 review
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Im a huge fan of the frebreze brand, but Im not a fan of the carded pack. They dont last very long and for the price I dont feel its the best value. Smells great as expected from Frebreze, just not my fav product of theirs.
Shannon S.
Littleton, CO
I'm super excited about this product and how simple it was to use in my house. It smells great and it's not too strong - I love the light smell and I'm excited to try different scents. Just got a great deal on these at Kroger for $1 each! That's a great deal!
Nena R.
I like this product, I keep them in my bathrooms and throw one in the linen closet. It does keep the bathroom smelling nice and fresh for a bit. I gave it 4 stars because I feel the scent looses its potency after a short amount of time.
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
I have one of this in each room in our house. They smell so good and makes the whole house smell pleasant. They las a long time and are affordable. I buy the big pack in target or Walmart. I usually stick to one single smell for the whole house but they definitely have a whole lot of different smells.
Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
Perfect for anyone who doesn't enjoy strong/constant scents around their house. They are light enough to barely be noticed but strong enough to make your home slightly smell good. I have noticed the scents don't last as long as I would like but they allow me to keep the house smelling good without anyone complaining.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
These work better than buying the spray bottle. The scent is very strong and long lasting. You can set the amount of freshness you want too. I put this in the corner of my room and it really spreads all over.
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
I have used this for above my trash can before. Not a long lasting product and the scent doesn't reach far but it's good for a smaller space or targeted area. Pricey but these things always have coupons.
Julia B.
I love febreze! I've never tried it in this form, I have only used the spray, but it was in this scent and it smells throughout the day! It takes away the bad smell and replaced with a good one! Love this
Jenell C.
Joplin, MO
Love the smell. I didn't like how quickly that it was threw being an air freshener. Like 2 weeks when it's supposed to last a month. The price wasn't too bad, I think I had a coupon when I bought it.
Trinity W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use these in my bathroom, because it doesn't have a fan. It keeps my bathroom smelling very fresh, but after a few weeks I can't smell anything, even with liquid still in the card. I would recommend this, however don't expect this to last the full 60 days.