Febreze Set&Refresh Falling Leaves Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Love making my house smell amazing and when I walk in through the door I know I'm greeted every time with a nice fresh scent. Non of that musty smell. Nothing like a walking in to a nice smelling house after a long hard day at work
dalissa f.
Paterson, NJ
I just love these super fresh sent that last weeks
Have one in every room
Although I get carried away sometimes and my boyfriend feels like hes in a sorority where boys arent allowed lol
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
"I have used these before around my house. I stick them out of site and my family will ask where the smell is coming from. So glad of that! They will truly make your home smell good with the different fragrances available. I have family who use them as well."
Shawna R.
Nathrop, CO
Set and refresh is a much better option than a plug in for areas like the bathroom and laundry room. No outlet required, easy to refill, variety of scents to choose from.
A W.
I love these air fresheners and haven't been able to find the Febreze Gain or Original scent refills (my 2 favorites) in any store. Thank you for carrying these, Amazon!! I use these air fresheners in my car-- you only need 1 for a standard 4-door sedan, possibly 2 for a larger van/SUV. The Febreze scents have a very "clean" scent -- no floral or sweetness to them that some may find too overpowering. If you've never used these before, they can be strong for the first few days (although I've never felt they were too strong) and then they start to mellow out. One refill tends to last me about 2-3 months.
Sarah C.
Birch Tree, MO
Smells good and last a decent amount of time for the price. The smell reminds you of a warm fall day walking in the woods. Putting it near the trash helps mask the bad smell.
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
Love these over other brands. Rthe scent lasts longer and keeps my home fresh. I cook everyday and my home smells like food, however since I'm using these, it smells as rhoughi just cleaned the whole house. Highly recommened and great value
Julie W.
love this air freshener! the smell is subtle but certainly keeps my room fresh and smelling pretty. It is not hard to use or change, and it does last a very long time! Worth the price (which is not too high in my opinion)
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Smells wonderful and fills the whole house with lovely fragrance! Love that these come in limited edition fragrances and that they come in value packs! Wish the prices were a bit less costly for something disposable!
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
I really like the Febreze aerosol air refreshers. They make the area smell nice without being overpowering. The spray that comes out is a nice fine mist, I don't feel like it is going to wet anything