BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Tkeyah F.
Greenville, NC
These Candles Plus fresh air is everything to me ! The smell lasts longer then most other products so glad I found something that I can smell all throughout my house
Cori A.
I do like the smell, but it doesn't last very long. I would prefer to go to Bath and Bodyworks if I am going to spend the money. This will do in a pinch, but it's not my favorite and I don't tend to keep it at my house
Cam E.
Staten Island, NY
Great for bathrooms or living-room's. Keep house smelling great!! Only thing I didn't like was that they run out very quickly! But when they aren't ran out they work great, got these for a great price. Highly recommend!
If this tings resist to my boyfriend farts, I really recomand you because smeeels so sweet
Rashima W.
Nashville
Love how it makes the room smells but be watchful of it. It burnt my wall socket out. It cracks at the bottom if you leave it plugged in to often.
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Some scents are to sweet and all in your face, but this one smells calming relaxing, it isn't just screaming at you.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
I use thee fresh scent frebreeze spray also the little air freshners you leave in the bathroom. Also the plug ins it all works great. I like the sprays for a quick room wash. I buy everything with coupons so its decent on price. Heck yeah id reccomend it.
Nicole S.
I used this during the fall. It worked really well. I liked the scent but I do wish it lasted longer.
Jenyra J.
Lasting smell. Smells amazingly good. Has an entire smelling good for hours. Very convenient and easy to use.
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Great for bathrooms or living room. Keep the house smelling !! The only thing I did not like was that they ran out very quickly! But when they did not run out, they worked very well, they came at a great price. Highly recommended!