BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Amber K.
Crossville, TN
I do not care for this product honestly. The smells not much my taste I'm more of a loud fruity scent that last...
Nour A.
Long lasting air refreshner. I plug it in my kitchen and love the smell . I always get compliments on what I use
Janet S.
Austin, TX
I think it has a good amount for its price but i give it 4 stars because could not get rid of the smell of fish.
Jenyra J.
Lasting smell. Smells amazingly good. Has an entire smelling good for hours. Very convenient and easy to use.
Marielena T.
I like the smell specially before you have visitors the whole house will smell like you were cleaning all day
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
Smells great especially on a fall day. Fe breeze does a good job covering up all odors in your home or car
Nicole S.
I used this during the fall. It worked really well. I liked the scent but I do wish it lasted longer.
Kelsy S.
Pittsfield, IL
Smells so good and lasts a long time and it's not too expensive like some things for you home!
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
You can hide these and they make house smell so great without worrying about burning a candle
If this tings resist to my boyfriend farts, I really recomand you because smeeels so sweet