BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Karina S.
I love the scents febreze has. They never overpower they are just right. The scent is long lasting and with 2 boys and a dog that's amazing!
Anabel R.
Auburn Hills, MI
Love! small but happens to smell great even though it's for small areas I still like what it does for rooms like the bathroom and such
Erika B.
El Paso, TX
Love these! They last a VRRY VERY long time and they Lea e very thing smelling so good and makes you want to try out every single one
Sasha B.
Spring, TX
Favreze to me has the best smelling product!! I always get compliments on my house when people visit they love how fresh it smells
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
I literally just bought this yesterday and it works awesome. You can smell it when you enter the room. The smell is a tad bit grody
Shanya M.
Lincoln
Ummm so far I think this is the best one. Well to me it is. Sometimes it can become a little bit strong so we just unplug it.
Tosha H.
Conway, AR
My mom use it all the time and so do we. It takes the smell away from the animals in side and, makes the house smell so good.
Jose N J.
Febreze is a very good product. Great for making your house smell very good. Also the smell last very long with just a bit.
Gloria L.
San Antonio, TX
Some scents are to sweet and all in your face, but this one smells calming relaxing, it isn't just screaming at you.
nycole a.
We use Febreze or many reasons and we have for many years we love the smells and the way it seems to eat the smells.