BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Jacquelyn A.
East Haven, CT
Not too great and the smell isn't that good. Also runs out super fast, we stopped getting these after the first two times because the insert had to be changed frequently
Cori A.
I do like the smell, but it doesn't last very long. I would prefer to go to Bath and Bodyworks if I am going to spend the money. This will do in a pinch, but it's not my favorite and I don't tend to keep it at my house
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I love this scent. It's great for fall but smells clean and refusing without a heavy musk smell. I have a smaller apartment so two of these makes the whole apartment smell refreshing every time we walk through the door. I like that they are more affordable and great quality. I went back to the store and stocked up on this scent since it's a limited edition.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
The smell of the fall season is my favorite. I love anything that reminds me of my favorite season of the year. Febreze is my favorite air freshener and Falling Leaves is my favorite scent. Anyone that steps in my house always talks about how great the scent is.
Sara H.
Mountain View, WY
I use thee fresh scent frebreeze spray also the little air freshners you leave in the bathroom. Also the plug ins it all works great. I like the sprays for a quick room wash. I buy everything with coupons so its decent on price. Heck yeah id reccomend it.
Cam E.
Staten Island, NY
Great for bathrooms or living-room's. Keep house smelling great!! Only thing I didn't like was that they run out very quickly! But when they aren't ran out they work great, got these for a great price. Highly recommend!
Tkeyah F.
Greenville, NC
These Candles Plus fresh air is everything to me ! The smell lasts longer then most other products so glad I found something that I can smell all throughout my house
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Great for bathrooms or living room. Keep the house smelling !! The only thing I did not like was that they ran out very quickly! But when they did not run out, they worked very well, they came at a great price. Highly recommended!
Rachel A.
Marlton, NJ
Didn't care for this at all and would. It repurchase. It could have been the scent, but I would prefer a scented candle or another brand over this!
Rashima W.
Nashville
Love how it makes the room smells but be watchful of it. It burnt my wall socket out. It cracks at the bottom if you leave it plugged in to often.