BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Hollie g.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I love this scent. It's great for fall but smells clean and refusing without a heavy musk smell. I have a smaller apartment so two of these makes the whole apartment smell refreshing every time we walk through the door. I like that they are more affordable and great quality. I went back to the store and stocked up on this scent since it's a limited edition.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
The smell of the fall season is my favorite. I love anything that reminds me of my favorite season of the year. Febreze is my favorite air freshener and Falling Leaves is my favorite scent. Anyone that steps in my house always talks about how great the scent is.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Marlton, NJ
Didn't care for this at all and would. It repurchase. It could have been the scent, but I would prefer a scented candle or another brand over this!
Karina  S.
Karina S.
I love the scents febreze has. They never overpower they are just right. The scent is long lasting and with 2 boys and a dog that's amazing!
Anabel R.
Anabel R.
Auburn Hills, MI
Love! small but happens to smell great even though it's for small areas I still like what it does for rooms like the bathroom and such
Erika B.
Erika B.
El Paso, TX
Love these! They last a VRRY VERY long time and they Lea e very thing smelling so good and makes you want to try out every single one
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
I literally just bought this yesterday and it works awesome. You can smell it when you enter the room. The smell is a tad bit grody
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Spring, TX
Favreze to me has the best smelling product!! I always get compliments on my house when people visit they love how fresh it smells
Shanya M.
Shanya M.
Lincoln
Ummm so far I think this is the best one. Well to me it is. Sometimes it can become a little bit strong so we just unplug it.
Jose N J.
Jose N J.
Febreze is a very good product. Great for making your house smell very good. Also the smell last very long with just a bit.