Febreze Set&Refresh Cranberry & Frost Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Emily S.
Orlando, FL
This is good and high quality it helps my house stay clean and fresh my pro is it's nice and smells good con needs battery's pftne
Kara K.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these in my bathrooms. They last a long time and smell so good. I love all the scents they come in and affordableprice.
Jenny C.
Interlachen, FL
I love Febreze to begin with but I really love the seasonal sceents especially the Christmas ones and this one is awesome
Vanessa E.
Modesto, CA
Love the smell of cranberry. Used it a few times and I really really love it! I would definitely recommend this product!
Tee A.
Douglasville, GA
Scents the whole downstairs even eliminates any lingering food odors without taking away from the dining experience.
Adryana M.
Hatch, NM
I never try this product before but I'm sure it works greats as others aerosol spray I honestly prefer the aerosol
Anayeli C.
I use this one so my room can stak A 1 has to always smell so good ! I love comming to a room so refreshed
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I use this in my rack on the ship. Its great for small spaces. It's not too strong and smells amazing.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Leaves my house smelling amazing. It's not strong at all and you can't even tell its an air freshener
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love placing these in the bathrooms or hidden through out rooms. Makes the rooms smell fresh and nice