Febreze Set&Refresh Cranberry & Frost Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

I ♡ M e.
Edinburg, TX
I used this a couple of months ago . I put one in each room of my house. It worked for a couple of days but not for long. I wasn't happy with the short term results :(
Araceli P.
West Richland, WA
I stocked up on these for a ehile. It jest the house sm3lling nice and got rid of the cat smell in our apartment. I wasn't able to find anymore of these so I kind of stopped buying.
Juanika F.
Smyrna, GA
Now dont get me wrong I love Febreze products but this product smells good close up but thats it, it isnt something for a big space, maybe small like a closet or in your car.
Karol S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this air freshener
the smell lasts a long time
It is also very easy to use
I very much recommend this product
It is not expensive
Great price great product
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This is such a great bargain. It smells lovely and it is strong enough to fill a medium sized room. It is very affordable and I usually purchase it from walmart
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I use a lot of febreze products and they are welcomed in my house I love using them whenever I need something to smell wondering they are very effective
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
These are great anywhere in the house, love them in the bathroom, entry way and around the garbage cans. Keeps the air smelling clean and fresh.
Sarah G.
I use these in all our closets to keep our clothes smelling fresh love the linen smell and it lasts longer then one month so super worth it!
Tracy T.
It's quite easy to keep around and handly for making your house smelling great and wonderful again! Simple and easy, I recommend it!
Danielle C.
Clarks Summit, PA
Great seasonal smell. Febreze sprays are usually my go to but this product is great! My only issue, wish it was available all year!