Febreze Set&Refresh Cranberry & Frost Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY
I absolutly love this stuff. I love smelly goodness stuff so its always good to have an air freshener that you can just leave and forget about. They are a good price for the amount of smell that you get. I would highly recommend that you use this product
Katherine A.
Newton, AL
These are ok. They aren't bad but they aren't great either. I wouldn't discourage buying it, but I also wouldn't tell someone it's something they just had to have.
Amanda S.
I love this product and this scent. When we moved into an apartment 5 years ago the previous tenants had not taken care of the unit the whole place had an odor that just made our new home feel unwelcoming. After a thorough cleaning I placed one of these air fresheners in the bedroom and one it the kitchen. The whole apartment smelled amazing! Two little air fresheners helped make an entire apartment smell clean and fresh again! Plus the price couldn't be beat!
Lupita U.
Long Beach, CA
It worked fine but the best if that's only thing I had to use up all use it I didn't really like the smell of it but I guess it's my fault for choosing the smell but definitely wouldn't recommend it to my friends or family and I would have chosen a different brand but I wanted to try something new but it was fine it was fine it was all good.
Helga I.
I love all the products by Febreze and especially the can air freshener! All the scents smell amazing and really do remove odors quickly leaving your home smelling fresh and clean! I highly recommend this products, two thumbs up!
Tanrah L.
South Jordan, UT
I love these, they are perfect for freshening a small space like the bathroom. Leaves a scent that isn't too strong but it's definitely there, it lasts a decent amount of time so you get your money's worth. Would recommend.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
My favorite scent around the holidays, as a young girl I could never get enough of this around thanksgiving and christmas. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I always keep an out for this one. One of my favorites. Smells fresh, fruity, and clean. & it doesn't make my allergies act up.
These are nice for sticking somewhere people can see them. I would not really use these again because they do not put off a strong enough smell for me. The are not very pricey. I would recommend then if you don't like strong smells:)
Olivia S.
Hanover, NH
I liked the scent of this product but I don't think it was very effective. It didn't bring a big scent to the room. You could really isn't smell it if you picked it up or got very close to it. I thought this was a bit disappointing.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
Perfect in the bathroom. It has a nice smell that isn't too too strong but it still feels the whole room. I love that you don't have to worry too much about it and you can just let it sit there. I would recommend this product!