BY FEBREZE

30 Days Of Freshness Febreze&Reg; Set &Amp; Refresh&Reg; Gradually Releases Lightly Scented Oils That Actually Eliminate Odors And Freshen For 30 Days - Longer Than A Cone, And With No Plugs, No Batteries, And No Mess.&Nbsp; The Sleek, Compact Design Fits Perfectly Into Any Decor, And Works Wonders In Small Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms, All Month Long.&Nbsp; Now There's A One-Of-A-Kind Way To Keep Your Home Odor-Free And Smelling Great - Simply Set, Refresh, And Forget All About Bad Odors. Eliminates Odors And Freshens. Eliminates Tough Odors So They're Gone For Good. Convenient And Simple To Use - No Plugs, No Batteries, No Mess. Perfect For Smaller Spaces Such As Bathrooms, Closets, And Mudrooms. The Warm And Cozy Scent Of Fresh-Baked Red Delicious Apples, Topped With Fragrant Notes Of Sweet Cinnamon And Sugar. Contains: 1 Reusable Unit 1 Scent Cartridge - 0.18 Fl Oz (5.5 Ml) 1-800-308-3279 Made In Mexico see more...

Febreze Set&Refresh Apple & Spice Air Freshener 0.18 oz. Carded Pack
  • "these smell delightful and the scents are so refreshing especially when walking into your home, they say they last up to 30 days on the package but i feel like they go by about a week quicker so thats not a plus. " in 1 review
  • "I like the air freshener itself but this particular scent I found to be too sweet and over powering." in 1 review
  • "I have these all over my house they smell so good an apple cinnamon is my absolute favorite" in 1 review
Guadalupe S.
Clarks Hill, IN
My husband love this. Even though its strong you don't have to keep it on for hrs it can be for 30 minutes and your house smells delicious for hrs guys. It is affordable and you don't have to be buying it each time you go to the store.
Mayra H.
We swear by this scent in our home! We have 2 small dogs running around and this scent helps mask the dog smell all the time!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Nice scent. Just enough of a scent. Cant handle most scents. Reminds me of fall. Plug ins are the best.
morgan s.
Matthews, NC
Smells like fall every time I walk into my house. Makes me feel warm inside every time.
Arianna H.
Boise
I have been a repeated user of this product for quite awhile now, and have never been disappointed. It has a great aroma that lingers all day while muting other smells, it does cause some sneezing but overall it's affordable and effective!
Elysa G.
I love this! The smell is perfect for the holidays! I also love how you can adjust the strength of the smell. It's lasts for at least 30 days but on the lower setting I think it lasts longer. Very discreet, but an awesome smell.
Elina L.
These smell delightful and the scents are so refreshing especially when walking into your home, they say they last up to 30 days on the package but i feel like they go by about a week quicker so thats not a plus.
Brittany L.
I loved the scent of this!!! I thought it was great, but after about a week I felt like I couldn't really smell it anymore. I wish these stayed smelling strong longer.
Lyndsee P.
Trussville, AL
I love anything Apple! I also love this brand! The thing I like the most about the set and go is you can put it in your car for a great smell whenever you get it!
Brittany F.
Decatur, AL
Love the scent as well as how long it last! It's small so it's easily hidden so my son can't find it! It just freshens any room you place it in!