Febreze Set&Refresh Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
So here is my love hate relationship with the set & refresh. The smell is divine, i love to place them in my closets or near the shoes, it really does make a difference. the hate part comes from me placing the freshener in, the smell stays all over my fingers. not cool when you try to wash it off and the smell is still there. not cool by me. and to be honest the price is a bit expensive for the time it last. for me its about 2 weeks max.
Khara O.
Khara O.
hobbs, NM
I love o use these in rooms that do not have a plug in. They do have a nice amount of scent in the compared to the other gel like air fresheners. The scent rage isnt that large but they are reasonably priced. I would recommend these to anyone who does not have plug in space.
Destini C.
Destini C.
This did not work for me. I cousins smell them at all. And I had it on its highest scent setting. But it just didn't make the room smell any different. Even when I picked it up to smell it the scent wasn't strong. Waste of money.
Esmeralda R.
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love the Alaskan Springtime Air fresherners. I use one in every room of the house to make it smell nice and fresh. It has been very effective and i will keep buying them to use around the house
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Alexandria, VA
This product is really good and smells alto I would buy this again but If it was bigger it would be much better. They should Make more senses so people could buy this more.
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
Super easy to use and leaves a room constantly smelling nice. The scent isn't overwhelming and it's easy to control the amount of scent you want released.
Amela A.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Ea h room on my house has one of this I keep it on the lowest set to last longer but this is like heaven on earth and my whole house smells awesome
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love these...I got one everywhere. They make everywhere smell good. Also small to hide next to dog cage and in between places. Like back of toilet.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Ocala, FL
They don't work good, you can barely smeel it in a small room such as the bathroom. Didn't like this product one bit, not a good product at all
Kamylle R.
Kamylle R.
Aurora, IL
I love febreze! It smell so good! I used it at my room and car and it takes all the odor away like nothing happened! I would buy this again!!