Febreze Set&Refresh Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener Value Pack 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
I love o use these in rooms that do not have a plug in. They do have a nice amount of scent in the compared to the other gel like air fresheners. The scent rage isnt that large but they are reasonably priced. I would recommend these to anyone who does not have plug in space.
Glam C.
Philadelphia
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for lovely smell and fragrances whether it's in the car or in the closet or in the house. I do not mind having a beautiful smell every couple of foot step that I take inside my own house so I guess I do love this product a lot.
Yatziry  S.
Dallas, TX
These tiny little things are so powerful. I always place these in the restroom or my closets and it has it smelling good, the aroma even spreads out the room. Would recommend
Miguel R.
Donna, TX
My house smells good all day with the degree set it smells so good it kills bad odors and the fresh smell stays for longer than 24 hours.. relatives always ask me what's my secret but little do they know it's my freeze set !
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
This one isn't bad ! It smells amazing they have different fragrances . Con would be that it doesn't last long . I would always put it under my seat on my car lol . Or in a closet . I would recommend you try it for yourself .
Daisy H.
Alexandria, VA
This product is really good and smells alto I would buy this again but If it was bigger it would be much better. They should Make more senses so people could buy this more.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
So here is my love hate relationship with the set & refresh. The smell is divine, i love to place them in my closets or near the shoes, it really does make a difference. the hate part comes from me placing the freshener in, the smell stays all over my fingers. not cool when you try to wash it off and the smell is still there. not cool by me. and to be honest the price is a bit expensive for the time it last. for me its about 2 weeks max.
Jackie B.
Connecticut
Love these easy to place in small space. Affordable but doesn't last very long after the 3rd day the scent is not as strong but I love them because they fit small space.
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
it has the best smells that you can find!
I love febreze that makes the house smell like comfortable place to stay in. Plus it helps a lot to keep away stink smells that comes from the kitchen when you're cooking fish or anything like that. I would recommend it.
Destini C.
This did not work for me. I cousins smell them at all. And I had it on its highest scent setting. But it just didn't make the room smell any different. Even when I picked it up to smell it the scent wasn't strong. Waste of money.