Febreze Set&Refresh Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener Refill 2-0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack

BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

• "I'm not to big of a fan of these mostly because they don't last long at all :(" in 2 reviews
  • "Scent isn't very strong only good for small rooms, the scent last no where near 30 days" in 1 review
  • "These air freshener inserts are a nice alternative to the plug-ins and are inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "Can never have too many ways to make your room smell good especially when being right across the hall from the community bathroom" in 1 review
M S.
Middletown, CT
These air freshener inserts are a nice alternative to the plug-ins and are inexpensive. This scent, Alaskan Springtime, is clean and fresh. Not a favorite of mine, but it's not bad!
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
Smells okay. A little too flowery for my taste but the scent will last a little while. Not as long as I hoped though. Not a full 15 days! And this was in a small room!
Ashley K.
Plymouth, MA
These work well and will freshen a surprisingly large space. I wish they lasted a bit longer but I will continue to purchase them because they do work very well.
Ashley D.
Would be perfect to use in my dorm! Can never have too many ways to make your room smell good especially when being right across the hall from the community bathroom
erica e.
Goshen, IN
This smells amazing at first but the scent does not last long for me. I like my scents to be present when I walk into the room and this was not.
Jessica D.
I like this smell, its not my favorite one that fabreze makes but I really like how the refills come in a two pack, very convenient.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
I don't dig this! This scent is weird. Not my favorite at all. Probably would not recommend these unless you know you like the scent
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I love these. they such makes the room so refresh and it smells so freaking amazing. I love it love it love it !!!!!
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
Not a big fan of these. There are others out there that smell a little better and are worth the money.
Rachel M.
Tampa, FL
I love the Febreze refills, not a fan of this scent though. Much prefer the vanilla lavender!
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
What is your favorite scent?