BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Febreze Set&Refresh Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener 0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack
  • "These smells delicious and I love them especially cuz they last such a long time!" in 1 review
  • "It's long lasting and a fresh smell that leaves my house smelling wonderful." in 1 review
Ghyl F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product however the smell did not last too long in my home. Was a little disappointed. Smell was great just wished it lasted longer since they are a little on the pricey side. I would recommend for an apartment or someplace smaller than a house.
Marcela L.
Cicero, IL
Absolutely love using Febreze products especially this one. I'm a mommy of 3 and also a wife so I love having a clean house and of course smelling so delicious. I definitely recommend buying Febreze products.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I have one of these in each of my two restrooms in my home. They smell fresh and all I have to do is just refill them within a month. I use the Febreze spray on my couches and bedding when I need a little freshness, since we have pets in the home. Great product, price, and value.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These are great because they can go anywhere. They do not have to be plugged in. This scent was great in my boyfriend's house. He loved the clean natural scent.
Amee R.
These smells delicious and I love them especially cuz they last such a long time! I love having this in my bedroom it just makes the entire room smell so good
ashley s.
spring, TX
My family has spent so much money buying a lot of these air fresheners only to find out that they don't work and they don't fill the room with a scent.
Jessica C.
The smell is fresh and clean and lasts a long time. I however am more a fan of apple or sweet smells s I probably wouldn't purchase this one again.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I like to keep these around the house! Because I like the way they smell! But the only down fall id that they don't last long!
Adrianna W.
Dalton, GA
Love this product! Cute , discreet , and smell amazing! I've tried almost all the flavors and have never been disappointed!
galaxy f.
These are amazing and come in a variety of scents. Only bad thing I can say is that I think they're a little too expensive.