BY FEBREZE

Now there's a one-of-a-kind way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great--simply set, refresh, and forget all about bad odors. see more...

Febreze Set&Refresh Alaskan Springtime Air Freshener 0.18 fl. oz. Carded Pack
  • "These smells delicious and I love them especially cuz they last such a long time!" in 1 review
  • "It's long lasting and a fresh smell that leaves my house smelling wonderful." in 1 review
Ghyl F.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this product however the smell did not last too long in my home. Was a little disappointed. Smell was great just wished it lasted longer since they are a little on the pricey side. I would recommend for an apartment or someplace smaller than a house.
Madison  .
New Tazewell, TN
I have this product all over my home! The scent is amazing and last a long time too! Must buy!
galaxy f.
These are amazing and come in a variety of scents. Only bad thing I can say is that I think they're a little too expensive.
Adrianna W.
Dalton, GA
Love this product! Cute , discreet , and smell amazing! I've tried almost all the flavors and have never been disappointed!
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
I have one of these in each of my two restrooms in my home. They smell fresh and all I have to do is just refill them within a month. I use the Febreze spray on my couches and bedding when I need a little freshness, since we have pets in the home. Great product, price, and value.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These are great because they can go anywhere. They do not have to be plugged in. This scent was great in my boyfriend's house. He loved the clean natural scent.
Kyleigh S.
I love this smell. It's long lasting and a fresh smell that leaves my house smelling wonderful.
Alyssa W.
Woodland Hills, CA
It lasts a long time, was kinda shocked at that... left a lasting lovely scent!
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
While a great price I wasn't a fan of this scent. Its a good product and lasts long I'm just not a fan of how this smells
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I like to keep one in my room because I like the fresh smell the smell doesn't really last that long.