BY FEBREZE

Febreze set & refresh starter kit - spiced pear (0.18oz) see more...

Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
These febreze things are so perfect to put all over the house to keep it smelling fresh and yummy. They are very effective and surprising last a long time. I got it at target and I would definitely buy again or even buy the refill for it.
David W.
Kenosha
Simple to use and leaves my house smelling great all month long. Comes in multiple scents but my favorite is fresh linen. Eliminates the need to use a spray that only seems to last for a few minutes.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
I love that it's small and I can keep it hidden! Amazing scent, doesn't come off strong! Cons it doesn't seem to last long! Great price! And I would definitely buy again bc it's Affordable
Kellie B.
These little things pack a strong fragrance power. I set the around in smaller rooms and the have the entire house smelling like a piece of heaven
Danielle A.
Oak lawn, IL
I bought these to put in my bathroom and I don't know if I set it up wrong but I feel like it didn't work at all. Waste of money
Toni L.
Aston
This scent is ok but then again with Frebreeze I go with the seasons. I love how they have a few scents for every season
Ardith B.
This product is wonderful. I stick them in the garbage cupboard. I would recommend this product
Jolene H.
Spruce Grove , AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these lil guys for bathrooms, easy to use and keeps room smelling great. Love that you can change up the sents too.