BY FEBREZE

Febreze Set & Fresh New Zealand Springs Air Freshener.
2 refills.
Refills for long lasting freshness.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
No plugs or batteries.
Contains 2 scent cartridges.
5.5 ml (0.18 fl oz liq) each.
Total 11 ml (0.36 fl oz liq). see more...

natalie k.
La Follette, TN
The smell lasts a long time and there are wonderful scents. It lays and absorbs into whatever you spray it on. It is a very good product to use. Febreze, is very affordable and well worth the money. I highly recommend it, its a great product to use.
Lauren M.
Works well for keeping small spaces smelling fresh. Also somewhat decorative so you can pick the color that works best in your space. I love all the different fragrances available by febreeze and I would most definitely recommend
Kaitlyn O.
The Febreze plug ins for the Honeywell Mini Tower fan work very well. They are easy to install and produced instant fresh scent. The odor is not over-whelming and gives a moderate size room a 'fresh' smell.
Abby H.
I love the small space air freshener. Great for bathrooms. It lasts for several months. It does not work well in ore open spaces but that doesn't seem to be what the product is marked for. Great product
Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
I love all their sents. Worth every penny. They all smell great. Wish they lasted longer, but for sents I suppose it's long enough. They fill the whole he which is wonderful.
Vanessa H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Had purchased one of these air freshener sand it recently finished but I have to say they smell incredibly good. Really like how it makes the room smell good and does require a lot of the scented oil to make a room smell nice. Will be repurchasing again
Shaele G.
Ventura , CA
Great product! Al the scent smell wonderful and one insert can keep a large room fresh for a long time. Very effective for such a low price! My favorite is the Hawaiian breeze, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Well this isbt te product i wanted to review because it wouldn't let me choose from the options but i totally recommend anything Febreze. The product lasts a very long time and leave your home smelling fresh. I love it.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
Really like these! Have a fantastic fresh sent, that leaves the whole house smelling fresh and clean! I am highly satisfied with this product and the Time it last, I also love the price, a freak bang for your buck!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
This was an awesome product and my family loved the smell and how long it lasted. It's nice to get something for a good price that works and Leaves your house smelling amazing! I will buy again