Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill (2 Count

Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill (2 Count

by Febreze

Now there's a better way to keep your home odor-free and smelling great. Simply slide the Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill into your Febreze Set & Refresh unit and forget all about bad odors. Febreze Set and Refresh Refills gradually release lightly scented oils that completely eliminate odors and freshen for 30 days longer than a cone. With no plugs, no batteries, and no mess, this Febreze Air Freshener system is the most convenient way to make your home smell like a refreshing Hawaiian escape. Inspired by Hawaii's fragrant hibiscus blooms, Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill is lusciously sweet and relaxing. The compact design of Febreze Set and Refresh Refills and their units fit in with any decor and can be stored in small places in your bathrooms or closets, all month long. This package of Febreze Set and Refresh Refills contains 2 refills. Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill: Eliminates odors while gradually releasing scented oil for 30 days Convenient and simple to use— no plugs, no batteries, no mess Last noticeably longer than cones do Perfect for smaller spaces such as bathrooms, closets and mudrooms Can completely eliminate even tough odors Hawaiian Aloha scent Contains 2 refills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Febreze Set & Refresh Hawaiian Aloha Air Freshener Refill (2 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Hawaiian aloha smells great make the whole house smell amazing Recommendin reviews
I empty his litter box once a week and you'd never notice because it keeps the scent away :)in reviews
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
Love this smell and it works so good I just wish it lasted a little longer but besides that it's decent and a keeper. But it is a little pricey.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This is my favorite febreze scent. It's kinda expensive for the short amount of time it lasts. Very effective and works really well.
elizabeth S.
Jeffersonville, IN
This smell is to die for! I love how I can smell it throughout my whole entire house even with it being placed near the front door. It is very affordable and last forever! I recommend it to all of my animal owning friends.
Marlene J.
I like their plan sprays better! I never really got a long lasting smell from a plug in, I have tried many and these smell great right away but fade! Also they are kind of pricey. Refills go much higher at cost than a spray can!
Jessica W.
The Hawaiian Aloha scent is one of my favorite from febreze. I love how it isn't overwhelming.
michelle B.
Scranton, PA
I'm pretty sure these used to be named "Hawaiian Breeze" but they changed the name. Anyway, I love the way this smells and I like how long it lasts as well. The scent is a little strong and I recommend putting the setting on your plugin somewhere in the middle so the scent isnt too overpowering. The scent reminds me of fruit and is sweet smelling.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver, WA
for sure will make you feel like you are in Hawaii! I discovered this when my dance studio teacher had this in our class and it always smelled amazing
tania M.
Lucerne Valley, CA
These smell so good I put one inside my car and now my car smells so delicious it's amazing
Katelyn F.
Payson, UT
I love the smell of this particular product. It's easy to use and makes my home smell nice. It is very effective as well. It is affordable and my go to for when I need my home to smell fresh. I would recommend it.
Gina J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like this scent. Everytime I walk into my room after a long day at work, I always imagine that im in Hawaii relaxing.

Looking for your answer?